[Request 👋] Did you start using Freetrade in the last two weeks?

Hi there,

By way of introduction, I’m responsible for Freetrade’s communications. It’s been a busy for weeks to be sure, and I’m really grateful for all the wonderful support from our community members.

I’ve got a small request - I’m really keen to hear from anyone who might have taken the plunge and started investing in the last few weeks. You might have taken the plunge and tried your hand investing in one of those meme stocks, or you might have started investing in the last couple of weeks stayed well clear of those names.

The key criteria here is that you started investing in the last two weeks on Freetrade. That’s it!

I’m speaking with at least one journalist who is keen to get connected with a few people who fit that bill, so please do keep that in mind if you get in touch.

I’m also just really eager to learn more about why you might have started investing in the last couple of weeks. Is it totally down to GME? Or did all the hype about GME act as a bit of a wake up call to get on it (but to stay clear of those over-hyped stocks)?

I know that if you’re new to the forum you won’t be able to drop me a DM, so please do reach out to me via e-mail if you see this and are interested in chatting more. My e-mail is alexander@freetrade.io

Have a great weekend!

Alex

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.