Roblox - RBLX - Share Chat

I have been trying the whole time since. this is absolutely ridiculous. your system doesn’t even have the burden of live prices!! yet it cannot even handle this?!?!

Yes, but not on Freetrade.

I’m in!

1 Like

im in

Got at $72.14

I’m in… guarantee it’ll drop now!!

1 Like

I might buy the dip at 67$ next week

1 Like

Good work freetrade! Stressful for a moment but HL haven’t even got it listed yet so thanks for the hard work! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

As Leanne kindly pointed out, this situation is the same for all brokers.

We have worked hard to shave off every possible second in this process, to make new listings/IPOs as fast as possible.

Today, this was around 4 minutes after it became available.

Believe me when I say I have become quite obsessed with this IPO/new listing process, and we will do everything we can to shave off every second we can every time and keep getting better.

29 Likes

keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I’m in for 35% now and if it dips i’ll get the rest then.

Does it make sense or should it be all in now? :slight_smile:

thanks for the hard work ft!

Slightly higher than I would have liked. Bought half for now and will buy the other half on any dip that occurs in the next couple of weeks. But at least i’m in for now.

1 Like

Well, poop on a stick, was q bit late and now it’s 73$ and seems to be climbing…

I managed to buy straight away

Kind Regards

Chris

1 Like

Hopefully, I can make some profit from this.

Noticed T212 aren’t accepting orders at the moment due to their execution intermediary

I think GME is wrecking the market again :joy:

Man they still going strong tho after that massive crash from 340

Volume really needs to pick up if this is going to go anywhere.

I am waiting and hoping for a dip…trying to learn patience and not succumb to fomo :sweat_smile:

7 Likes