Round 4 & 5 rewards

Invested in the last round and have my certificate.
I didn’t know there was a community forum though so I’m new to this, although it is the same layout as the Monzo Community page.

Are the freebies automatic?

I wish I have known earlier, only invested £50

2 Likes

How do we get access to some freetrade hoodies?

2 Likes

I said the same! Get some free publicity FT. I’d wear a FT hoodie. Smart grey one please or navy blue

2 Likes

Any update on these rewards? Been a couple of weeks since that Twitter post

1 Like

Oh come on, pink all the way with a white logo - got to wear the colours if you want to be a true supporter :wink:

Sorry for the delay. Our suppliers had a bit of a backlog. Rewards should be shipped out to everyone by mid-late September. Promise, they’re worth the wait! :smiley::socks:

3 Likes

Are you to ship the rewards for both the rounds R4 & R5 in same timescale I.e. before end of Sept ?

Yes! Once we have all the items from our suppliers we’ll be shipping everything out to investors in Round 4 and 5. :smiley: I’ll send an update to everyone closer to the date of delivery.

4 Likes

@stephkendall @Viktor @Freetrade_Team @adam please update CrunchBase to reflect R5:

Well done btw:

1 Like

Thanks, and no worries @engineer, we will! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anybody received their R4/R5 swag yet?

I’m still waiting for the Swagpack from Round 2! Back in December, I was told there would be another batch sent out this year, but it looks like the other messages I sent a couple of months ago to @Freetrade_Team were missed :frowning:

I NEED the swag to heal my FOMO pre-Ireland launch :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hi Gareth,

Can you send me a DM and i’ll look into that for you!

1 Like

Nope!!! I have not.

Looking forward to this swag :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Which address is it shipping to? Is the default our Freetrade account profile address…

4 Likes

Hey there! :wave:

We’re mailing the packages to the address you included via Crowdcube. Is this the right address? If not, send me a DM and I’ll update it for you.

Steph

4 Likes

I’m moving to a different area in the beginning of October. Would it be wise to hold my stuff and send it to my new address after I move? I’d rather wait and get it in my new address
Thanks