Round 4 & 5 rewards

So when are the rewards being dispatched? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome :package: Can we expect delivery by end of this week?

1 Like

We’re finalising a few more details with the delivery service and should have an update for everyone in the next few days. Sorry it’s taking time!

7 Likes

UK rewards have been picked up and sent out for delivery!! Woo!! You should receive them in the next few days. :smiley:

International investor packages will be scheduled for pick up in the coming weeks.

10 Likes

UK & Ireland? :innocent:

Sorry, just UK. :cry: Ireland will be going out with the rest of the packages.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/freetrade/status/1181944301703634946

7 Likes

Will we be receiving any tracking information?

@Viktor @adam: can @stephkendall go on holiday :beach_umbrella: now? asking for a friend

3 Likes

Haha, thanks @engineer! I’ll be going on hols in November, so not too far off.

That was quick!:

17 Likes

Received mine to, super quick delivery, 5 star for it.

ZER0 STARS for GDPR violations, I found the name label is printed bothside. Which includes name & address of a fellow investor. :exploding_head:

In more likelihood my details could possible be printed on the opposite side on someone else label.

Hey!

That’s really not good. Apologies for that. It shouldn’t have happened.

If you can just throw that away ASAP that would be great.

Apologies for that.

Hi Steph,

Yes I have shredded the label and put it on confidential waste.

1 Like

I opened mine today and maybe it’s just me but I was very underwhelmed by the water bottle.

It’s seems very small - almost like something you would give a child with their packed lunch rather than a useful size for an adult.

1 Like

I agree and think it’s fair to say the water bottles that were chosen are “budget conscious”. Not the quality I had anticipated but frankly I’d prefer my investment to be spent on building the company and hiring people than aluminium merch.

12 Likes

I got mine too. They actually hold a surprising amount of water. Was actually pleased and agree with the sentiment above, these are nice but I wouldn’t have wanted them to spend loads on them anyway.

8 Likes

let gratefulness == happiness (instantiating the former as a constant with let)

Lovely gesture from :freetrade:, the bottle quality is on par with swag from deep pocketed Uber and Apple—I assume the vendors are the same, so you know it’s :+1: Looks good on the desk, even if you don’t use it. On a cold day, pour some whiskey :tumbler_glass: into it and take it with you outside.

Loving the socks, especially :socks:!

My other financial providers never sent me anything.

Thanks @stephkendall and the team and have a great weekend! :pray:

5 Likes

Careful now - the packaging specifically states that ‘This product is designed for use with water only’ :potable_water:

2 Likes

Just got mine as well!

Maybe I am being naive here but since I invested in bit R4 and R5 and my investment was above the swag qualifying threshold in both rounds, shouldn’t I receive 2x swag?