Seraphim Space Investment Trust πŸš€πŸ›° - SSIT

50 attempts over 3 hours. All different amounts. All rejected.

I don’t think there are buyers, see Google finance screen grab with volume of 1 trade in a 2 minute period.

1 Like

People selling and buying thousands and I can’t make a transaction for any amount at all.

Still nothing going through. Is this part and parcel of investing? Or just freetrade?

Feel free to contact Freetrade so they can look into it. It’s likely an issue with their market makers not Freetrade themselves

I put in a buy for 10 shares last night after the market closed, and it’s gone through about an hour ago.

edit: according to Google Finance my order probably actually went through @ 08:35 this morning, as it was the only 10 share trade:

1 Like

I bought a couple of shares yesterday pm - no problems going through.

1 Like

Explains today’s up bump

2 Likes

Good to see that big company investors don’t always react before we get a chance. I saw this yesterday and wondered why it didn’t result in anything.

Good to see a nice jump.

Also Q1 results next week.

6 Likes

Glad I held. Will be adding more over the coming weeks.

Great interview out following Q1 results.

Despite the 25% premium?

1 Like

25% premium?

If you mean the share price rise so far, then I believe its only the start and still cheap.

Did you catch the interview released recently?

Yeah the share price is currently trading at the 25% premium against its asset value.

I’ve not, perhaps they have a plan to pull that back in line a bit?

They stated they expect around 20% growth year on year.

18 companies in their portfolio, I imagine most are start ups. Lots of room for growth.

2 Likes

Any idea why the price keeps dropping I am new to this I am leaning here
I have got a small amount of shares in this company and for a while was ticketing along nicely but now the price has dropped

Most stocks are going through similar so it may not be about the individual share and more about th confidence in the present market. :+1:

3 Likes

Good price to buy back in at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

The company has not entered into any legally binding contractual arrangements to acquire any investments save for the initial portfolio and the retained assets.

2 Likes