Stock Prediction League - June 2020 🔮

@Chac96 ITM Power is already taken.

@axeedwards Cineworld is already taken.

Please let me know what you’d like to change your entries to.

VectoIQ
NASDAQ: VTIQ

and it’ll update to the Tesla rival

Nikola
NASDAQ: NKLA

Whoever posted with their name as ‘Stock Prediction League’ - let me know who you are or I will need to disregard your entry.

@simonpoole You’ve entered twice. Do you want me to take the first or second entry?

Entering the league as the whole league it’s self.

:rofl: Is the league kicking off on Monday and closing this Sunday?

3 Likes

Second one please!

Yes, closing on Sunday

1 Like

Can I change mine to EA please?

I have also sent another form, if you could update mine to FVRR please.
Sorry to be a pain!

Sent new form with selection :+1:

Hi All,

I’ve created a real-time investing stock league, check it out if you’re interested:

Join the discord as well for some investing discussions!

Any final entries today please.

1 Like

@jttwin ITM Power is already taken unfortunately. Please have a look at the entries and submit a new one.

@Phil take my second entry please! My first one was taken already. Thanks

Ok, we are up and running!

League table

You can monitor the standings for Jan and June 2020 here:

Note that it will not display correctly until we’ve had a day or two of trading.

Discarded entries

There were a few entries which I had to discard. I think most of these were already addressed:

4 Likes

Scrapped in to the top 10 for January - what a result :crazy_face:

@MrBurchy I think your entry has the wrong ticker. It’s the only one not being picked up by Google Finance:

Could you give me the correct ticker or more detail about the company so I can find it?

EUA is suspended. Btw good to see my entry is doing well. now over 9% :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah it’s suspended but it’s price still shows. For some reason it’s ticker doesn’t work for Google yet is correct with LSE, yahoo finance, Freetrade etc. When I search Eurasisa on Google Finance it doesn’t even appear for some reason. Just take me out unless anyone else knows a work around?

I take it I’m not on the list now? I checked before and EA was not in there. What a pointless exercise that was in the end.

Anyway considering suspended stock for league is not good idea. Even if it opens, how does one measure change? Change will be from some historic date when it was suspended and not really start of Jun. Just my opinion.