Strix Group plc KETL

This is a firm that designs and manufactures water heating control products. Used primarily in kettles, this firm’s products are used over 1 billion times per day by consumers.

1 Like

This company came on my screen earlier, looks a potential for steady growth over the next 12 months. I’ve got myself lined up to buy some first thing Monday morning

Certainly had fantastic growth since coronavirus crash and looks to be a fair value company

2 Likes

I hate stats like these “over 1 billion times per day” as they sound great but in reality a small northern village probably makes this amount of cuppas a day :joy:

3 Likes

Investors Chronicle are taking a positive view on this one…

3 Likes

Price has been on a steady climb for some time now, with them announcing its interim results for the six month period ended 30 June 2021 on 22 September 2021. To me (this is not advice, just my opinion) things look on the up and up for this company, I am expecting the trend in price to continue.

1 Like

Upbeat interview with CEO

1 Like

Im not surprised he’s upbeat

1 Like

A good sign?

Usually a good sign when the directors buy in - have been a few more in April as well from others; still a way to go before it recovers
Priced at 208 at the moment - I am averaged in at 289 so need some bounce back!

I’m in for a small amount at 209.5, so here’s hoping the price recovers to your price!

Goes ex-div 12th May, so might go up a bit before then. :crossed_fingers:

271 for me. This is one of my favourite 2 stocks for 5-10yrs timeframe and will likely to continue to be one of my main regular investments. I’m not concerned by the current drop.

2 Likes