Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Personally I feel you will not see 2p a share till we enter the new year

2 Likes

Certainly not till after the Agm

1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes

Great news!

Well i am all in for Tm1 now so time watch and wait.still going to be hard watching the sp over the next few years but hopefully after that the company will start bear some fruit.

3 Likes

The share price will bear fruit when it reaches £2.85. LOL

2.85 so be it! 2028 around sept at 2pm😆

2 Likes

£2.85! Pay my mortgage off if it ever got there!

2 Likes

Well it take a few more pennies to pay my mortgage off but good idea i hope it works out for you…

1 Like

2.85 never

Lee are you saying one say it will get to £5 or more even!

Unusually big spread today between 1.40 and 1.60

3 Likes

I really don’t understand this stock, it’s based on a solid industry that is huge and is only going to get bigger. The company has real assets and much of the hard , time consuming work is complete to pave the way for much smoother and quicker growth of processing plants. A world that will run out of some raw material so the likely route will be via recycling and on top of all that they have released 4 very positive and productive RNS in less than a month, but still the SP can’t make headway and is struggling to even keep steady. Wounder what it will take for SP to move up and stay up. My opinion.

6 Likes

I won’t get excited till they release some figures and show money coming in.

Half expecting more funding needed for the ramping up of the rampety ramp up for the lead plant.

And then there’s the issue of the recyclus merger and when and if that will happen.

Many more things also still have to come to play, i’m confident that 2p will be a long distant memory in a few years. But long term is just that, long term.

7 Likes

I know. Feel the exact same, plants are built permits are in place. Serveral mines with some positive signs and battery boxes ready for use yet the sp is no higher then the other month without the permits. Just hoping after the Agm and once the company puts the figures out of some money been made hopefully start seeing some upside.

Also surely the value of company is much highter then its currently valued at we have actual working recycling plants up and running now.

4 Likes

Watching that video was 16 seconds of my life that I’ll never get back

3 Likes
2 Likes