The Freetrade Christmas List 2019 🎄

Top work guys, that’s a delightful looking Christmas list.

1 Like

Really looking forward to these. TWRR and gain/loss especially will scratch a few of my itches!

And looking forward to learning more about the investment platform. Hoping there will be blog aplenty ahead!

Oh, and has a date been set for the mentioned community meetup?

1 Like

:boom::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Santa came early - got some FT socks and a water bottle yesterday. Not sure what round this was for but thanks anyways FT :smiley:

I know what it is I can’t click it. If I even hear the intro I’m done :joy:

1 Like

The Freetrade Chrsitmas List 2018 was one of my highlights of last christmas. Remember when we didn’t have US stocks!? :us:

Looking at this years list, it’s mad to see how far Freetrade has come in only one year.

To everyone at Freetrade, I tip my (santa) hat to you :christmas_tree: :freetrade:

11 Likes

I took the photo from the roof terrace here at our office in Spitalfields!

3 Likes

Looks like the meetup will be mid-November, we’re just finalising the venue :handshake:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Great news! Some of these (e.g. TWRR) are really essential features before Freetrade’s next stage of growth

Can I just buy some socks and a coffee mug

2 Likes

I remember last year they put the socks up for sale on their site around christmas for charity. Fingers crossed for you this Christmas :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

greeting a socks for charity sale be like

2 Likes

Update on the Dividends in the Activity Feed:

9 Likes

One down, a few more to go!

17 Likes

Really excited about gain/ loss :eyes:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is
Fractionals
and
Limit Orders

7 Likes

Is this only for future dividends or should past dividends show up in Activity as well?

1 Like

Runs to update freetrade app…:running_man:

1 Like

Earliest dividend showing in my feed is 1st Nov. Good to see this change, keep 'em coming :+1: