💸 The Freetrade ETFs Spreadsheet 💸

VUSA stands out on that spreadsheet :ok_hand:

This is fantastic. Thanks Jack

This spreadsheet is fantastically useful. Is it possible for Freetrade staff to promote it, somehow?

I was searching online, but no joy. Does anyone know what are the top dividend ETFs here in the UK, and if they are on Freetrade?

S&P Div Aristocrat, I think. Not UK stocks, US, but available here. Slightly risky but overall a good bet.

3 Likes

I posted a spreadsheet I made of the ETFs available on FreeTrade, has historic yields on there :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Your spreadsheet is fantastic. There are (historically…) high dividend paying ETFs thatpay every month! Thanks again.

1 Like

I can’t recommend your spreadsheet enough!

I lined up a batch order for the European high dividend ETF (£IDVY). It’s a bit of a hedge against Brexit, and the numbers look nice with a 4.45% dividend yield and the price is not at an all-time high.

Thank you for putting this together for the community. It deserves to be linked:

8 Likes

@J4ck totally agree this IS fantastic. Thanks Jack

1 Like

Monthly!!! That’s great passive income there

2 Likes

Right? I’m saving for one of those, so I can have a little bit of monthly passive income.

This is an immense piece of work, well done!

If I may suggest, I believe it would be better to erase “£” and “,” signs in column G and set currency format instead. First, it will apply those back anyway, but also will allow sorting in ascending and descending order properly. At the moment, it only sorts by the first digit (e.g. ascending order looks like this: £1 < £100 < £2 instead of £1 < £2 < £100) rather than actual volume.

3 Likes

Think that should be fixed!

Sorry copied it over from excel - my Google Sheets skills are “in development”

1 Like

And if you wanted to make the Yield formula “live” you could drop in this formula…take the example of cell L3…

=IMPORTDATA(“https://finki.io/callAPI.php?isin=IE0005042456&function=ukDividendYield”)

(remember to change the quotation marks as the quotes in Discourse don’t copy/paste well over to Google sheets)

2 Likes

Thanks added another column - Had to us the v2 command :slight_smile:

The only one that doesn’t match is the HSBC MSCI China index

Happy for any more suggestions/additions :money_with_wings:

Thanks, really good stuff.

Nice work.

On the face of it HMCH should be in the 1.8% region on a 12 month trailing basis. Last years div about 11p with a current share price of about £6

Looks like a few other function calls you could utilise - feel free to. ukOCF, ftTRANS and ukDividendFrequency look like they’d slide nicely into your spreadsheet. You could add ukDividendPayDate or ExDate or Amount to track latest/upcoming actual dividend payments - could be useful.

Any data points I can add for you?

Not sure what the issue was there, but updated it :slight_smile:

Will go through and do that soon!

Was trying to use dividendamount but had some issues (i think it is pulling through last quarters dividend rather than full years) is there a way to get last years full dividend or TTM?

Yep, it is. Ex/Pay/Amount in the dividend functions relate to latest or upcoming if a future one has been declared. It doesn’t pull total year amount… I’ll look to add it for you… hopefully tomorrow

1 Like