The Hut Group - THG - Share Chat

Anyone have link to the call?

We’re going to the moon! 111p.

Managed to get a link to the call. It was very good and a professional call.

3 Likes

Getting close to being green :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Makes a change from the one six months ago

2 Likes

I got a few at 99p first thing, only need 116p to see some green.

2 Likes

My average is 116 too. So close to green.

1 Like

Got a chunk Tuesday at 90 still need 142 for even and 209 for level in the baggers competition.

2 Likes

Did you get anything different from the call or any hints?

From the call:

Multiple offers to buy the whole business came in. Multiple offers from 1 bider as well.

14bln business capacity at their warehouse, automation massively helps with keeping costs down. 2bln revenue, 12 bln excess capacity

New fulfilment centres in Dubai, New Jersey and Melbourne. NJ is expected to go fully automated this year.

Sweet Whey costs have recently started to go down, as well as dairy, but it has been slower in it impacting UK. That is happening now however.

CAPEX expected to go down now as they have scale.

Cult beauty moved to Manchester from their London warehouse in the last week. (Imo this is why the crap Times article was published last weekend. Previous owner probably moaning and didnt wanna go up norf!

8 Likes

Nice update, thanks !

Potentially one to Chuck small change into then?

Link to the presentation can be found here.

https://www.thg.com/results-reports-and-presentations

Annual report out.

3 Likes

Had to rub my eyes, I’m in the green! SP is up about 35% in the past month and 20% in the past week.

Yeah my average price is 124.46 so nice to see a slight profit :slight_smile: hopefully it will keep going up

2 Likes

Offer of £1.70 rejected exciting times

1 Like

Another bid rejected too by Belerion Capital .

Some shorts are gonna get burned tomorrow😄

1 Like

This might explain something

I would be very surprised if the board would recommend anything below £2 a share.

I would estimate the board would be looking for £2.20 - £3 (most likely £2.50 mark) a share in my opinion.

But would depend on if Matt Moulding would want to sell up or join any acceptable offer as joint owner due to his holding stake.

And don’t forget Matt still has that golden share that allows him to veto any unsolicited offer.

1 Like

It’s pumping…

1 Like