UK REITs in ISAs 🇬🇧

Do we have REITs in ISAs yet?!

2 Likes

Hi,

Is there any update to this request yet? As someone who has not yet joined Freetrade, REIT’s are something I would like to invest in and would ideally like to see this on the platform before I decide to create an ISA with yourselves.

2 Likes

Im waiting to see what features they implement before april before i decide where to open my isa this year.

1 Like

I am also considering open my ISA this year where I can buy UK REITs

1 Like

Please could an update be provide to this request?

1 Like

Hi, any news about this feature?

I’ve heard nothing I’m afraid.

It’s got to be time for an AMA / community meet up with @adam & @Viktor soon right guys? So you can do a European licence & European stocks victory lap. What do you think @Freetrade_Team ?

2 Likes

Hello,

Do we have an update on this?

3 Likes

Much needed

1 Like

I’m surprised this one’s not got more votes. It would be great if we could get UK Reits in Sipps too.

3 Likes

Currently awaiting an update for this as we approach the new financial year. Will REIT’s be available in ISA’s or will prospective customers have to look elsewhere?

We’ve been using invest by Freetrade for a considerable period of time. Was hoping we’d see ISA REIT & fractional ETF’s as a benefit by now.

6 Likes

Agreed, this and nationality declaration stocks are particularly niggling because neither’s an issue with most brokers.

2 Likes

Given that Nationality Declaration stocks are now supported if not completely, at least in part (thanks Freetrade), getting REITs supported in ISAs would be very nice.

3 Likes

Have a couple of REIT still sitting back in HL ISA waiting to come across into FT ISA attracting fees each month from HL that would be avoided if they could be transferred into FT.

Submitted a cheeky ISA trnsfer form today (knowing i’ll get a “we cant do it” reply but to reinforce the message that there are more ISA transfers into FT that might happen once they add the required processes).

2 Likes

Have we ever got an update to this? It’s one of the reasons stopping me from opening an ISA here

1 Like

Where did you open your ISA?

Can you split transfer. I have 3 UK REITs in my Orca ISA that’s being transferred over to freetrade. Can I send all other assets and cash to freetrade and open another ISA and transfer the REITs to another provider?

Of course, that’s not my 1st choice, let’s hope freetrade announces some good news in the next few weeks.

I haven’t made any subscriptions at all this tax year.

Hi, it is my understanding that a transfer between ISA is not affected by and does not affect annual subscription limits (providing it is an ISA to ISA transfer keeping the money “inside” the tax free system. If you eete to effect a transfer by withdrawing from one ISA and depositing into another, as cash, it would affect the annual subscription limit).

It is my further understanding that it would be possible to do as you suggested, send some instruments to one broker and other instruments to a different broker subject to each broker accepting/offering the chosen instruments).

Ive just asked for an update on this