Unhappy Crowdcube Investors? (might already be a topic)

Indeed, as many posters said above, payment from investors that invested in what was technically the second offer, will be collected in July. See the FAQ on the pitch page for more context about the offers.

It sounds like you invested in the first offer, and your friend did so in the second one.

We’ve reached out to Crowdcube’s collections team, so we can confirm a more exact timeframe for the July (second offer) payment for you as soon as possible. :+1:

A number of people always cancel their investment, that is completely normal and expected, and it’s been consistent with how crowdfunding rounds go. That is literally what the cooling-off period is for.

We’re quite busy when it comes to communications:

• We run this forum to be able to directly talk to you.
  • We send regular newsletters (sign up here - and ask your friend as well please!) such as company updates, market news and special offers.
  • We’ve been doing regular virtual meetups via Zoom video calls, and we found that scaled well. The executive team has done a number of AMA (‘Ask Me Anything’) sessions, and most recently, we had a product update.

I hope that helps, we’ll communicate about the July completion a lot more from next week (newsletter is dropping soon, everyone!). Thanks for your feedback.

You have hello@freetrade.io in place for further questions, but my email is pretty public as well and your friend can reach out at viktor@freetrade.io.

Thanks for your feedback!

16 Likes