Website vs mobile app only

Hi

Is there any timeline for when we would be able to log in to our FreeTrade accounts using a web browser on a desktop computer? Having a good mobile app is great, however I would prefer to do my investing using a desktop computer.

3 Likes

Hey

It’s on our roadmap, but it’ll be a few more months until we’re able to deliver it.

There are a number of big new features we need to focus on first, like fractionals.

4 Likes

That’s great. Thanks for the quick reply.

id love to see a feature rich website, to compete with other brokers. There should be.

• news
  • charts
  • more info…spreads / bid / ask etc

I would love to see mock ups!!!

5 Likes

I agree, I am not a fan of investing on my mobile phone, strong preference would be on desktop

3 Likes

hey!
did a few more months turn into a few more years?
i understand things take time, but any updates would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Yh is there any news on this - Wanna try stay off my Phone now

2 Likes

Totally agree. The more we wait without any updates, the more anxious we become. I guess I need to be reassured from time to time that this is a serious platform and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

1 Like

Pretty sure FT are a serious company not going anywhere soon and quite how you link that to not having a web version is odd. Surely you knew what you were buying into when you joined?

1 Like

Of course I knew what I’m buying, and I didn’t want to assume that company that handles so many customers account and doesn’t give access to them via regular web interface is a company that will soon disappear. My worries are only related to fact that a few more months turn into a few more years as @Alessandro pointed out.

1 Like

:+1: TBF that is not FTs greatest strength :joy: They really shouldn’t say it will be done in X time if it won’t be in that window. If they fail to meet that window then a simple update to reflect why should be added. I agree if they have a roadmap then they should follow it and keep it live or just don’t have one in public.

It should be treated like any continuous improvement project with dates/targets/updates/issues and updated so all can see easily. Any secret stuff obviously not added but just the stuff they already posted in random parts of forums. A locked thread updated once a month would take mins and be a HUGE positive for the community.

Mind you what would we all have to moan about if they were clear in their plans? :joy:

1 Like

See ☑ [Feature Request 🔧] Desktop/Web Interface