S&P 500 24%
Tesla 15%
Gulf Keystone Petroleum 11%
S&P Global 10%
Diversified Energy Company 9%
Lloyds 9%
Airtel Africa 9%

1 Like

82.5 Tesla shares :open_mouth: assuming you got in there at a good time? :slight_smile:

1 Like

First 50 yes - outside the ISA. . Then kept buying with any dividends that came into my ISA.

1 Like

Shell - 11.8%
Ftse All World - 9%
S&P 500 - 5%
BP - 4.6%
Rio Tinto - 3.3%

Gladstone Capital - 3%
Global clean water - 2.8%
MSCI India - 2.7%
Microsoft 2.3%
Intel 2%

1 Like

My top 5 on FT are

$GLAD Gladstone capital
Ā£IITU Tech ETF
Ā£UC44 MSCI World soc resp
$BRKB Berkshire Hathaway
$MSFT Microsoft

Top 5 including other portfolios

$BRKB Berkshire Hathaway
$MSFT Microsoft
Ā£SMT Scottish Mortgage trust
$AMD AMD
$LCID Lucid

2 Likes

At the moment, cash.

4 Likes

City of London trust
Merchants trust
Large positions in both building a dividend portfolio.

2 Likes

The biggest holdings in my ISA (recently transferred):
VWRL - 1300 shares
AAPL - 350 shares
TSLA - 56 shares

4 Likes

I went a little strong with dividend stocks when I started investing about three months ago so am currently rebalancing with ETFs. However, Iā€™m still concentrating a lot on dividend stocks and my current top four holdings are:

• Persimmon (dividend yield over 11%)
  • British American Tobacco (about 7%)
  • GlaxoSmithKline (about 4.5%)
  • Admiral (special dividend coming up as well as final).

ARVL, and will be adding more shortly. After that Twitter, Rolls Royce and Amazon.

1 Like

Decent amount well over 200k there.

2 Likes

Probably Ā£VFEM

As an update my single biggest holding is US Equity fund via VG. My biggest single stock is Arrival, 2nd is now Alphabet.

My portfolio has really changed somewhat since I started. Still some work to do, but 90% happy with my investments.

2 Likes

Yes!
Thatā€™s part of my 80:20 passive portfolio.
I am holding Apple and Tesla for the long term.
I also hold some of the same and some other stocks in my GIA and SIPP.

1 Like

I bought some Rivian a few months ago in my SIPP and itā€™s slide looks similar to Arrival!
I guess they are a long-term hold thenā€¦

I have 1 share of BRKB in my GIA which I am very happy with. I will look at getting some in my ISA some time soon.

1 Like
  1. Apple
  2. Gores Guggenheim (soon to be Polestar)
  3. Trimble Navigation

Like @Optimisery Iā€™ve been modifying my portfolio since I started. I intend to keep apple in the #1 slot but Iā€™ve got a few ETFs that Iā€™m putting money into each month that will likely overtake and end up as my number 2 and 3 slots. They are the BG US Growth Fund and the ishares Euro Ex-UK.

3 Likes

I happen to like Berkshire Hathaway but it doesnā€™t fit nicely into one ā€˜bucketā€™ given they own such a wide range of companies. I see it as a free thematic ETF, the theme being stuff Warren Buffet & Charlie Monger like.

The annual investor letter is good reading for holder but I think also for investors generally, can be found here. There was the ā€˜Woodstock for value investorsā€™ yesterday which is their annual meeting.

3 Likes

Followed a polestar to work yesterday. Itā€™s a nice looking car.

The get why the Volvo EV sports range is branded polestar when theyā€™re owned by the same company but it theory should compete a bit in the future. That and the small % being floated. Otherwise really like polestar.

1 Like