What percentage are you up? (Or down 🤕)

Just a 4% Today nothing solid but i stated In December 2019 mostly focusing on Dividend Growth Investing and my biggest is Virgin Galactic Holdings a non Dividend just 20% up

7.5%, but only started five weeks ago so not too shabby.

3 Likes

May 19: 10.08%
Jun 19: 17.11%
Jul 19: 17.51%
Aug 19: 21.99%
Sep 19: 19.97%
Oct 19: 18.74%
Nov 19: 14.52%
Dec 19: 17.31%
Jan 19: 17.49%
Feb 19: 18.27%
Current: 24.83%

I remember in November being disappointed that I didn’t cash out on my biggest holding, that’s now up 20% since then!

10% since October when I got a bit more serious

Freetrade Portfolio started 24th April 2019
Percentage Gain = 60.49%
Last official move made in deposit was Sept 2019.

Trading212 Portfolio started 16th Sept 2019
Percentage Gain = 45.36%

Combined return of both 52.45%

ISA opened yesterday.
Hoping for a similar growth

4 Likes

Started last month and I’m up 45%

3 Likes

Curious what your main investments were…

SPCE, MFST, GGP, IQE and BCN are the stocks i have invested in.

Thanks, at least one of them not available on FreeTrade. A recurring issue. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah i saw a few weeks ago a member bought SPCE on Revolut. So i bought it soon as i heard Revolut did trading

1 Like

53.27% here since June.

Mainly driven by early spotting that Pets at Home looked like another Games Workshop and still does, got plenty of legs left.

Other good increases are from biffa and rentokill, think Biffa in 10 years of they expand the recycling are gonna be mega.

5 Likes

Like the newly opened Seaham PET recycling plant?

Started about 4 weeks ago and am up about 4%. Let’s see how long this lasts!

edit: it lasted until about 1hr after I posted this. :rofl:

1 Like

Started in April 2019 up 11.33%

Started April last year 17.95% happy with that even with a couple of mistakes I’ve made.Looking to keep it above 15% for my full year in April.

Their annual report last year made good reading. Picking up a lot of local council contracts as well, not to mention the model itself is subscription based with low debt. Excellent company on the face of it.

As of lunchtime I was up about 12% after a couple of months. Seems to be dropping by the hour. Looks like my stocks have got a coranaboner :mask:

2 Likes

Started about a year ago and was going to post earlier that I’m up 22.24%…

But between then and now my figures changed and my total profit has dropped, which in turn my total portfolio dropped as well. So I recalculated the contribution amount but it’s apparently increased as a result? Only by around £3-4 but still doesn’t make any sense.

Either way it was 22.24% earlier but has dropped down to 20.28% within the last hour-ish. Beyond Meat is still my biggest loss & regret.

Started February 2019 and up 9.6%.
Although my Simply Wall Street says 13.5% CAGR

48.34% since Sep '19 between Freetrade and Revolut.

However this isn’t with a large amount of money or through any skill or intelligence on my part. And doubt it’s a sustainable figure that I could repeat.

I tried to have a balanced portfolio but it wasn’t doing great. So I just cashed in last month and realocated to my growth stocks that are performing.

GGP, EUA & SPCE have served me well.

2 Likes