What rewards would you like to receive for investing in Freetrade? 🎁

What happened to the mug? Water bottles no use to us hardened caffeine addicts :smile:

8 Likes

Although you’ll be missing out on revenue if you put that fresh hold semi affordable it will make your early adopters even stronger ambassadors for the paid version.
The revenue missed out won’t be much compared to the 10, 20, 50 friends we get to join.
Just my 2 pence :grin:

I’m still debating whether I’ll invest today after participating in rounds 2 and 3. The rewards don’t really appeal to me (although I’m hoping to get the swag pack from the last round sent this time!), but I think it’s more I’d rather put the money into my account with Freetrade. Its certainly more accessible there, as we don’t know when / if Freetrade will IPO. I’ll see what the deck says, but if I do invest it will certainly be less than previous rounds.

1 Like

You’re popular, I only have about 8 friends total, everyone else just tolerates me :relaxed:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Wulfy - just saw the cake! :birthday:

4 Likes

Oh thanks alot. I’d missed that icon myself. Didn’t know that was a thing :grin:. Fancy being the same day as this raise!

5 Likes

+1 for replacing water bottle with a mug please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can I suggest a big + to Klean Kanteens bottles

They’re brilliant and you can add a custom label :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Any thoughts on a Klean Kanteen :eyes: @Freetrade_Team1

2 Likes

The good news is you now have 5 or 6 weeks to lobby hard for those flip flops for the next raise :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Only if they can be given retrospectively to those who managed to get in on recent round. Must be fair! :hugs::japanese_ogre:

Or the post it notes… :blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

They look great to me! But there’s a lot to choose from.

1 Like

This is true! All I can say is they’re the best bottles I’ve ever had

The choice is yours

1 Like

My water bottle arrived already! Sans logo :wink:

3 Likes

Will the rewards for the current round and the June round stack together? For example, if I invest £250 now and £250 in June, would I get the £500 reward?

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team1 The benefits on the crowdcube page differ to the forum. e.g. Alpha for life is set at £25k whereas the forum has £50k. Can you confirm which is correct? I assume crowdcube.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll update that now, we reduced the threshold to 25k after a few people requested it :muscle:

2 Likes

@Freetrade_Team1 as your previous reply was deleted, does that mean that this has changed?