Where have you been Freetrading? 🌏

Amazing. :nerd_face::money_mouth_face:

I was (obviously) wearing my socks and checking my portfolio during most hikes I did in Oregon in August. I even bought EURO STOXX DIV (£IDVY) while there.

I’ll make sure to take photos next time!

2 Likes

Wearing my Freetrade socks, whilst checking my portfolio in Guangzhou China.

7 Likes

Kingdom of Tonga. Surprisingly reliable wifi!

9 Likes

Did you do any trades from there? :slight_smile:

Yes, a top up and 2 buy transactions.

2 Likes

I bought some shares whilst out in Thailand, the order completion time was 11pm :sleeping:

7 Likes

Will merch be available to buy at some point, i.e. t shirts, socks, stickers?

I think you answered this somewhere before. It would seem like a great way to build up the grass roots marketing!

1 Like

Yes, but it’s a low priority right now. It would be great though!

Coincidentally I got compliments on my Freetrade bomber jacket yesterday at the meetup. Yes, we have team member grade bomber jackets. We’d love to make them available! :shirt: :fire:

4 Likes

To the guy on the Met line this evening back to Wembley Park with a black rucksack and red trim sipping from a Freetrade water bottle, I salute you!

:sunglasses:

18 Likes

This thread is gonna blow up soon!

Edit: Not into the one it was merged :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hoody, t shirt and the bottle make regular appearances outside our house. But we’re in the West mids so won’t be us :grin:

3 Likes

Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote! Cc @JamesB

12 Likes

Freetrading in Helsinki :finland: this week… feels Christmassy, especially after checking in on yesterday’s gains! :santa:t4:

10 Likes

Athens, looking at the Acropolis drinking a Coke, pondering an investment in Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Company in the :freetrade: app … Yes, I’m that sad to ask my other half to take the picture that I was thinking about setting up on my flight over to Greece just to post here.

19 Likes

Hiking at Lizard Point on New Year’s Eve, I checked on my portfolio and bought more of the two ETFs I invest in every month.

I also asked my other half to take a photo. No shame in that! :freetrade::star_struck:

14 Likes

Look at Viktor rinsing all those free shares :wink:

9 Likes

Greggs on Viktor app too. Last year when greggs released a new vegan product the share price :rocket:.

Guess what they’re releasing tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

:laughing::moneybag:

For what it’s worth, team members don’t get free shares, but people they invite do get them. I’ve run out of friends to get on Freetrade, but I sometimes use the invites to sign up complete strangers e.g. at the coffee shop in the morning. :coffee: Always an insightful experience to see them sign up and give feedback.

4 Likes

@Freetrade_Team is on location today. I’m curious if he put a cheeky order through, and I don’t mean for a bakery product. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

On the tube! (not me)

8 Likes