Wise - WISE - Share Chat

In my latest video I analyse Wise stock (£WISE) using fundamental analysis. Is WISE stock a buy?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I go through Wise’s business summary, sales breakdown & financial statements to get an understanding of the business. After this, I go through my analysis checklist and then value Wise stock using the discounted free cashflow method.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is a London-based financial technology company founded by Estonian businessmen Kristo Käärmann and Taavet Hinrikus in January 2011.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Wise makes it fast, easy and cheap for you to send money abroad. Wise has some of the lowest fees in the currency exchange industry, which has made them one of the biggest international money transfer providers in the world. They have millions of customers and handle billions in transactions every year.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Wise became a public company through a direct listing in London on 7 July 2021. In contrast to a traditional IPO, Wise opted for a direct listing. The company said that this was the fairer, cheaper and more transparent way for them to broaden their ownership.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Please also remember to like and comment, if you enjoyed the video!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Subscribe to Lewis Harding Invest on YouTube.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

6 Likes