EDIT 2: That’s a wrap. Thanks to the 115+ community members for taking their time to join the call and asking great questions. We had a great time!
EDIT 1: [Zoom link deleted]
We’ve barely finished the AMA call with Freetrade Founder & CEO Adam, with a record-breaking number of participants, here’s an exciting new one coming: Freetrade’s new board member Perry Blacher is making himself available and you can ask him anything tomorrow at 12 PM!
But who is Perry?
Perry Blacher is joining Freetrade as a non-executive director, with a view to becoming chairman pending regulatory approval. He’s a community member himself: a Freetrade crowdfunding investor in one of the early rounds and an avid user, checking his portfolio on the Freetrade app many times a day.
For those that don’t know him, Perry is a serial fintech entrepreneur. Most notably, he founded Covestor, one of the first robo-advisors in the world, which was sold to the Interactive Brokers Group in 2011.
And that wasn’t his only successful exit.
Today, Perry is a VC and advises numerous fintechs, tech firms and financial institutions - Barclays and Google to name the two most notable ones.
Friday 15th May
The best topics
- His background. Ask him about his exits or being an entrepreneur or investor!
- What he does now and what he’ll be doing at Freetrade
If you are planning to come
- Like this post, so we get a sense of the crowd size
- Post any questions below
- Like the questions Perry should tackle first
- Comment if 12 PM is not convenient for you. We can be flexible is there is demand for another time.