Zoom AMA #5: Freetrade's new board member, serial entrepreneur turned VC, Perry Blacher, 12 PM 15th May

:ok_hand:

How to join the webinar?

1 Like

i am the same, waiting for a link i believe

Possible to share the password?

Perry that was great and looks like you’re a great addition to the FT team! Can’t wait for the future, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Thanks Perry! I learned so much. A very useful hour indeed.

6 Likes

Hi everyone, new to the forum.
Unfortunately I missed the call, but am hoping it was recorded?

If so, when might a link be posted?

Thanks very much,

Great AMA, thank you for your time Perry!

2 Likes

I liked his take on the oft posed ‘other competitors’ question : no competition = no market, and competition can drive you on.

2 Likes

Can anyone share few highlights of what Perry said during the AMA call? Thank you

4 Likes

I forgot this was right in the middle of lunch and completely missed it :frowning:

Yeah would really appreciate summary/recording of this

2 Likes

+1 would love a summary like we’ve had for others. Stupidly I went out and completely forgot about this. :grimacing:

2 Likes

how many were on the call at the midday time slot?

115 or so people on the call.

It was really good, he’s got an external perspective, loads of knowledge of start ups, VC’s and investors. Combined with sincere belief in the vision at Freetrade :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you to so many of you for spending an hour of your time to join the call. I look forward to hearing from you in the coming months :pray:

25 Likes

any replay?

2 Likes

Can anyone who attended this recall if Perry answered this question and what the response was? Just interested on the back of Simon’s AMA last night.

1 Like

Mostly yes. His answer was very short to this question. Do not recall exact wording but kind of he said that he is not involved with II, and he is not the person who will make call on fund’s investment in Freetrade.

1 Like

Thanks Max