60 new stocks for Standard and Plus customers, including leveraged ETFs - 2 March 2023

I have a question about complex instruments as this now moves FT somewhat towards a trading platform.

Firstly, do leveraged and other complex instruments which are expected to be held and traded over shorter periods of time, have live prices to ensure big losses are not accidentally made when buying or selling?

Who does issue those Leverage instruments?

I went on the WisdomTree website and I couldn’t find those instruments.

Make sure you using the correct website (.eu not .com) thatis the correct one withe instruments.

Happy with a few of the REIT’s and I can finally add to my Bluefield Solar holding again. Well done on sorting out the complex investment issue.

As a few people have mentioned it would be great to add Gore Street / GSF please.

2 Likes

Woohoo, appropriateness test passed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @acamp. Any news on if you will add GSF? Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks for the additions.

Regarding investment trusts - could you please look at adding a few of the UK small cap and micro cap /special situations investment trusts, eg :

Odyssean (OIT)
Oryx (OIG)
Miton UK micro cap (MINI)
as well as Oakley Capital Investments (OCI), which is a private equity investment trust.

Plus: Pantheon Infrastructure (PINT) :beers::smiley:
Menhaden Resource Efficiency (MHN)
Triple Point Energy Transition (TENT) :tent:
Henderson Opportunities Trust (HOT) :fire:

(All the above are UK LSE listed investment trusts.)

Also a few UK listed ETF requests:

Rize Environmental Impact 100 UCITS ETF (LVNG)
VanEck Morningstar Global Wide Moat UCITS ETF (GOGB)
VanEck Sustainable World Equal Weight UCITS ETF (TSGB)
Invesco Global Buyback Achievers UCITS ETF (SBUY)

Thanks!

4 Likes

Swedish customer here. Maybe start with a few broad base ETF’s before adding the ones above? Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There is a vanguard logo in the announcement but no vanguard funds? Genuinely if more vanguard funds were added, Eg ESG Developed World, I would move my SIPP to freetrade

Isn’t that a fund (no funds on FT) or is there an ETF version too?

https://www.vanguardinvestor.co.uk/investments/vanguard-esg-developed-world-all-cap-equity-index-fund-gbp-acc/overview

As alternatives try these etfs:

SUWG
UC44
EGMW
EEWG

Can’t thank you enough for this!

Thanks for making these available.

Just need a few VIX ones now and I’m a happy chappy.

1 Like

Hi @acamp. You were looking at adding GSF. Any news on when this will be decided? Be great to use some of the new isa cash on it. Thanks.

1 Like

My eyes are looking on this as well. I may have some sitting at another broker because I cant get it moved to Freetrade :confused:

Hi @Polmonkeys - we’re still reviewing this one, but hope to have an answer for you in the coming days. Will keep you posted!

5 Likes

Hi @EmilieG. Any news on adding gsf? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Polmonkeys - thanks for bearing with us on this one! Happy to say that £GSF is now live on your app.

3 Likes

Woop, woop. Out of interest, how come it’s non-Sipp?

1 Like

Thanks @EmilieG. Great news :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @rehpot - we’ve now updated this on the app, it should show as SIPP-eligible.

1 Like

Hi, would be great indeed to have Pantheon Infrastructure (PINT) if possible.
Thanks,
PR