60 new stocks for Standard and Plus customers, including leveraged ETFs - 2 March 2023

Thanks @EmilieG I’ve been asking for GSF for a while. Glad it’s been added and I will start building a position on Monday.

1 Like

Never tried these, just wondering what do i read to pass the questions

I’m assuming you mean the complex investment questionnaire? I did it today and I think the questions might be random. However, I was asked several questions about leverage and how that worked with specific examples, also what I understood about liquidity and how that might cause difficulties in selling stocks. I learned most of the stuff by watching a selection of two or three YouTubers whose videos I watch to learn as much as I can about investing, as well as of course taking on the lessons given by the God of Investing himself, Warren Buffet. He isn’t very keen on leverage himself…

1 Like

Hi @acamp and @EmilieG any updates if we could please add Pantheon Infrastructure? Thanks!
PR

1 Like

I passed too! :+1:

These are a good set products to offer, the one omission that I suppose I would like to request to be added are the following:

WisdomTree US Treasuries 10Y 3x Daily Leveraged (3TYL)
WisdomTree US Treasuries 10Y 3x Daily Short (3TYS)

1 Like

Hi there,

Any chance we could please add:

LON: BBGI - BBGI Global Infrastructure SA

LON: CVCG - CVC Income & Growth Limited

LON: PINT - Pantheon Infrastructure

Thank you!

PR

This one can already be found on the app.

1 Like

Pantheon looks to be available under the ticker PIN?

BBGI used to be available but was withdrawn a while ago - not sure why it now doesn’t now fall under the complex products alongside TRIG etc. Near to a 5 year low just now,

1 Like

There are two different pantheon trusts, the PE and Infra one.

PR

1 Like

Hi there,

Any updates please?

PR

1 Like

I’m also interested in LON: CVCG - CVC Income & Growth Limited

Doesn’t appear to be within the app as suggested.

Hi there,

Many thanks for adding Pantheon Infrastructure, any updates regarding the below ones perhaps?

LON: BBGI - BBGI Global Infrastructure SA

LON: CVCG - CVC Income & Growth Limited

LON: OCI - Oakley Capital Investments Ltd

Many thanks,
PR

Can ISA buy LQQ3?

No reason why not, it’s not showing as ineligible to be held.

1 Like