Account has reverted to "creating" after depositing money

This is what I get, maybe I’ll try from a different email address, I can’t get help through the app as there’s no option for help on the set up pages

Same happened to me then later in the they it showed queing I left till next day and I logged in no problem hope this helps

Thanks, I’ll see what happens later then, I guess they have had a lot of signups in a short time so are probably struggling at the moment

Address not found is an odd one. I was expecting mailbox is full

Try a different email address if you have one but make sure you quote your FT account email address in your message so that they track your account

Thanks, I tried using another email (Gmail) and didn’t get a bounce back so I guess it just didn’t like my Hotmail account

1 Like

Hiya - I’m having a similar issue with the ‘Creating Account’ screen, and also received bouncebacks on my Hotmail emails. Just tried with my gmail & thus far haven’t received an undeliverable message.

Over 24 hours later and no reply to my email or even acknowledgement, no movement in the account being accessible again and I managed to ask a question in the help on the app, but that’s now disappeared with no reply and I can’t submit a new query.

I think I’ll just contact my bank and try and do a chargeback

1 Like

Sorry you’ve not heard back from us. :cry: We’re experiencing higher volumes right now.

Can you DM me your Freetrade email and I’ll look into this for you.

1 Like

This has happened to me, I can’t do a live chat as I obviously can’t use the app, made a community post with no response, I’ve only received one email in the past 3 days and they didn’t understand my problem and insisted I just click the magic link in the email as if it was working. I understand it must be busy right now but I desperately need my money back and I just don’t understand why this is happening and why there isn’t a fix for it yet.

1 Like

I’m sorry this is impacting you also, we’re looking into this.

Can you also DM me your email too?

1 Like

Sorry about that :disappointed_relieved:

Can you also DM me.

1 Like

Hi Gemma - your colleague Meghan has now sorted me out and I’m up and running. Thank you though!

5 Likes

Is it fixed yet for you?

Happened to me too, stuck on creating account after depositing £100…

Yep all fixed for me :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, same problem. I have contacted Freetrade via email but as of now the issue still persists :confused:

Out of interest Luke,

What did you have to do to sort it or was it from freetrades end? Your answer could help alot of people

I Direct messaged Gemhappe after her message on this thread and by the next morning the app was working and I could see my account and my deposit

Ahh ok. It was the freetrade fairies working behind the scenes. :wink:

Hi! I am new and unable to DM you. Could you please contact me?

1 Like

Hi, I’m also having this issue. Can a freetrade staff help me on this?