Alkemy Capital Investments - ALK - Share Chat

Alkemy Capital Investments PLC operates as an investment holding company

Yeah i know i’m supposed to do my own research, but why has this one not been brought to my attention before? You guys holding out on me?

Mentions a supply of recycled lithium already agreed upon, would be awesome if that was TM1 but no doubt we would of heard about that by now

After a severe case of FOMO I picked up an amount i am comfortable with and finished the week off at an even more comfortable 32% up

Call me foolish in my naive hope the UK can make an attempt to keep up in the green dream, but if i keep seeing companies like this pop up i’ll keep scrabbling about for some shares.

Already floating around 60% up for me. Lets see what todays granting of planning permission brings.

Ooooh, i seem to have bagged, how lovely :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This could be good!

1 Like

That’s a hopeful brokers note. :rofl:

No idea what to expect with this stock, only 7million shares and mentions of no plans on a raise. If they stick to that and still manage to raise the funding needed through the bond market then this could be a real winner.

And for a change last weeks sell on the news didn’t seem to ruin momentum. Still holding on to a full bag myself.