Alkemy Capital Investments - ALK - Share Chat

Alkemy Capital Investments PLC operates as an investment holding company

Yeah i know iā€™m supposed to do my own research, but why has this one not been brought to my attention before? You guys holding out on me?

Mentions a supply of recycled lithium already agreed upon, would be awesome if that was TM1 but no doubt we would of heard about that by now

After a severe case of FOMO I picked up an amount i am comfortable with and finished the week off at an even more comfortable 32% up

Call me foolish in my naive hope the UK can make an attempt to keep up in the green dream, but if i keep seeing companies like this pop up iā€™ll keep scrabbling about for some shares.

Already floating around 60% up for me. Lets see what todays granting of planning permission brings.

Ooooh, i seem to have bagged, how lovely :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This could be good!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hopeful brokers note. :rofl:

No idea what to expect with this stock, only 7million shares and mentions of no plans on a raise. If they stick to that and still manage to raise the funding needed through the bond market then this could be a real winner.

And for a change last weeks sell on the news didnā€™t seem to ruin momentum. Still holding on to a full bag myself.

Thatā€™s nice to get that box ticked just before Christmas.

Financing Q1 of next year is next on the wishlist.

So many bits of good news for this one lately. Now all they need is the actual funsing and to get it built.

Added a few of these down here today.

If you ainā€™t researched hereā€™s a presentationā€¦

They just fully funded the company via a placing at Ā£1.40 couple weeks ago, and directors took Ā£430,000 of the fundraising.

Theyā€™re expecting to have news on offtakes and feedstock for the Lithium refinery- that will be the last piece of the jigsaw before they can go into funding discussions to construct the project.

If they pull this off, itā€™s cheap here. Risky but the Ceoā€™s commitment to buying shares gives me confidence

1 Like

Book just flipped blue, and loads of Ā£1.40 prints from 31st May (day of fund raise)ā€¦

No idea how they can delay them 3 weeks lol but there they are. Hopefully thatā€™s bottom in.

1 Like

ALKā€¦ is sat just above placing price where directors just put in Ā£430k between them.

As seen at PRE yesterday, CEO Atherly can bring in project funding, obviously thereā€™s a few hurdles for ALK yet but thereā€™s overdue feedstock and offtake news - then they can enter funding discussions.

Risky but at this market cap, they get it right itā€™s decent imo

1 Like

Absolute gift here bang on the funding price where directors put in over 400 grand. Just a waiting game now on news

Heā€™s not wrong. The numbers are bezerk for the cap if they pull this off.

ALK wholly own 100% of Tees Valley Lithium

They are way advanced on Teeside located in the UKs largest freeport - permits etc just awaiting feedstock news.

They also plan similar at Port Hedland in Australia.

Itā€™s been stated many times that funding will not come with dilution for ALK shareholders as it will most likely be debt based funding at TVL. Or some form of JV.

Directors just bought over Ā£400k at Ā£1.40 in the placing. Good time to research

This is great intel, thank you for sharing. What do you think the dreaded Brexit factor means for lithium refineries in the UK? Is it sensible to suspect the EU will naturally want to put UK competition at a disadvantage, especially when it comes to French, German and Italian cars? Or is the landscape of lithium different when it comes to cars?

1 Like

I canā€™t speak for anything elsewhere regarding bloody complicated EU regsā€¦ but the site Alkemy have a lease and permit on is within Teesside freeport, itā€™s the UKs largest freeport and Government flagship for levelling up on Teesside.

Imports and exports are exempt from a lot of duty/tax and regulations in a freeport. Maybe thatā€™s why itā€™s in this location - when you read the presentationā€¦ a LOT of lithium is going to be needed.

Presentation

1 Like