Animals of Freetrade. 🐾 🐠 🦅

How we’ve gone this far as a community with a gallery thread of the the fabulous Animals of Freetrade Well not longer will feline-less forum.

Be they a spaniel who loves a SPAC or market watching moggie share them below and let’s bring some much needed fur, fins or flipper to the forum. (maybe you own a penguin :penguin:)

Inspired by @SB426 & @AdamL

8 Likes

Everyone say :wave:t2: to Ernest. He’s a very lazy bow tie clad polydactyl cat who spends most of his day hiding from a 2 year old who love to pull his tail.

Fun Fact : We found out recently he goes to ladies house every night around 10pm because he learned that’s when she gives her cat some treats.

Fun Fact : Polydactyl means he has thumbs

14 Likes

What a cutie! Is that his natural resting posture? :snake:

2 Likes

He’s not a graceful sleeper …

1 Like

Meet Maro, a one year old havanese pup, who you can see pictured above relaxing with one of his pet humans.

He’s a cheeky boi, usually demanding to sleep on the bed upstairs rather than in his own luxury suite (pictured under the stairs next to the filing cabinet). His full name is Tamuramaro, named after the shogun for obvious reasons, and he understands a weird mix of English and Japanese, based on who taught him which tricks.

12 Likes

Meet Tay, lover of all things chewable and one poor pooch seriously bored of my FT to the moon chat….

10 Likes

Where my pet would be if I had one

L_anley-carpet-roomshot-Anley-5-pdp-large-635

13 Likes

This little fella is Hector. I shamelessly made him the default Irish terrier picture on Wikipedia a few years ago.

8 Likes

Meet Loki the cat, Daniela the prawn, Houdini and Enzo the barb (fish).

13 Likes

When it’s award season I think the lovely Daniela might romp home in her category! I didn’t expect to see a crustaceans so early on.

3 Likes

So Hector is a Wikipedia star? We need more picture!

2 Likes

This is Harvey the cat.

9 Likes

or feathers… I’ll find pics of my chickens later…

1 Like

As a side effect of that, he also then comes up first on Google. It’s the gift that keeps giving and to be recommended if you have a dog (or prawn).

2 Likes

Love this! I have few more prawns but they are camera shy .

2 Likes

Here’s my animal. He looks cuter when he smiles.

13 Likes

The flock of 5.
The white one is a White star called Isla White
Black and white one is a legbar cross, we call her Blue
The big one is Mama, a cream legbar
The small red one is Red, no idea what breed she is.
Tiny fluffy one is a golden drizzle bantam, her name is Buffy.

and Shadow

14 Likes

Someone must be working from home with a cat on their lap.

Somebody’s just checked their pawrt-folio today. Unimpressed.

6 Likes

It all been quiet on the animal front for a while? Did anyone get a new animal over Christmas?

A wish for a fish?

A good boy who got a good boi?

How about any festive photos?

Ernest the 5 fingered moggy got a new festive collar, soon to be lost if his previous ones are anything to go by.

4 Likes