App crashing when opening messages

Hello,

Whenever I try to open the pop-up message, pic below, the app crashes. Uninstalled/Installed it and still facing the same issue - ios17.

Am I the only one?

1 Like

Hi @ben2418, I have the same issue.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

I have issue as well!

1 Like

I have had this for ages now and really puts me off using the app. Very surprised nobody has replied to offer FTs view on it.
I also set up the monthly orders and this is the 3nd month it only bought some of the list. Today it didn’t buy renewable infrastructure which are cheap so not an issue with costs.
All in all the app is not performing well at all recently. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi all

I was just speaking with the team about this. There’s some known issues with the latest update from the provider of our in app chat service.

We shipped a fix on Tuesday 28th Nov with version number 3.9.95(56969) however the crashes have persisted. We’re in touch with the chat provider as it’s an issue on their backend causing the crash.

@Big-g on your recurring orders there is an issue that impacts some complex instruments which seems to be triggering the problem on your account. The team is aware and will get this fixed.

1 Like

Top man!

It does seem to be the complex issue which I just mailed you about. Great if it is that as I can then think about going bigger if I can rely on it to do it without having to check.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the update. Is there any other way of reading messages? Because I can’t read them I don’t know if they are important.

I found a work around to stop the app closing.

Go to the top right corner and click the person symbol, then click contact us near the bottom and open the message. This will then remove the notification and stop it crashing. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well done Big-g, that’s sorted it for the time being, thanks.

1 Like