App doesn't load anything

Hi guys when I go onto the app and log in it’s just constantly loading for me and nothing at all loads. Tried deleting and reinstalling, deleting cache and restarting phone but nothing works.

Any help appreciated thanks!

What’s the make and model of your phone?
Have you tried turning off your WiFi and using Mobile Data?

Same issue for me on my Ipad

Google Pixel 5 and yeah tried both mate

We pushed a new version to Android this morning to fix this bug. The app should automatically update, but you can also do this manually. Let me know if this fixes it.

We’re investigating the issue with the iPad app @Chuckfinley and will let you know as soon as I hear back from the team on this one!

Updated and still no different. Just to be clear I can log in fine but none of the tabs do anything for me once in the app I just constantly have a loading sign.

Yes this has just happened to me on my android phone. When logging into freetrade app it crashes and immediately closes. Any chance anyone is experiencing the same issue?

2 Likes

Have you completed the recent update from the Google play store?

What Android OS are you running?

(ie Android 10 / 11 / 12).

Android v11 oxygenOSversion v11.1.2.2

1 Like

Ok so your phone isnt a dinosaur…and should be supported.

Restart phone.

Check app is up to date in app store.

Clear app cache.

Check if app working after each step…I’d be very suprised if one of those dont fix it.

Let us know :+1:

Ok I’ve got exactly the same issue on Android. Followed all of the above steps and it just crashes every time. Galaxy’s S23 plus running Android 14.

2 Likes

Also impacting my iPhone. Must be a cloud issue I guess.

Iphone 11pro, doesn’t crash but nothing loads beyond an opening screen with a generic chart graphic

Possibly a FT issue then :thinking:

Maybe try back in morning, the server probably does a reboot overnight or at least there will be support availabile.

Im on Android 14 and working fine.

Same here. Will not go past passwords now. Initially did and showed a generic graph :bar_chart: image.

to add to neil’s point. I have an up to date latest model samsung, the app crashed repeatedly on opening. Cleared everything, redownloaded. Now its just stuck on pink screen.

Load up the web version on my browser and its got the same issue as the first time round, like the info is trying to update multiple times a second and not loading.

This is 100% on freetrade’s end and nothing to do with anyone’s devices

1 Like

My app is dead too- I think its a wider issue than my phone, Im on latest version app and an up to date iPhone 14

Same here. Android 14, Pixel 6a. Tried clearing the cache then a reinstall, app closes shortly after opening.

I am having same issues, on mobile and the website. Just keeps restarting. My Partner is having no issues, hopefully it’s a Server issue with a fix tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey all there’s a known issue and the engineering team is on it. We’ll update here as soon as we know more.

5 Likes