Apple - AAPL - Share Chat

An Apple man in a suit and tie?! That is really really weird.

1 Like

Apple will be another company sticking to Bitcoin.

Bit of a dip lately…

Warren Buffet cut his stake in Apple.

2 Likes

Tbh I think the company is strong, look at its earnings, he probably just wanted to diversify.

I think it will recover and are buying the dip. It’s on discount.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Historically, how does this affect the SP please?

Looking for an entry.

I’ve not read the article but from the title, I believe an increase in dividend shouldn’t negatively impact the company, it should be seen as positive news:

• The shareholder now receives more from the company they’re invested in.

• The company believes they have enough cash to pay higher dividends.

The flip side is if the business were performing badly and they increased dividends this may have a negative impact to share price due to the fact investors may be worried that the company may run out of money or are not utilising their cash well enough.

Ask yourself how do you think Apple are performing, check their fundamentals and then decide.

1 Like

Thank you

Glad to see it’s back on the rise. I wish I had bought into the dip last week.

Apple Event confirmed for 20th April.

Predictions?

4 Likes

Mini-LED iPad Pro, AirTags, AirPods 3, maybe new designed iMacs unless saved for WDCC (usually software only) or later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My prediction? A huge electromagnetic storm over Apple HQ caused by Steven Jobs spinning so fast in his grave because of his anger over what they’ve done to the Apple logo for this event.

And a new iPad that’s pretty much the same as the previous iPad.

7 Likes

You might like this:

3 Likes

Honestly reminds me of this brilliant cover

2 Likes

I quite like the logo

1 Like

Yes i agree, it would be nice to have an alarm on the Freetrade stocks to alert us think I need to get a separate app for this purpose !:thinking:

1 Like

It’s still 10% down from January.

1 Like
3 Likes

Apple’s huge investment in glass giant Corning may be related to AR equipment.