Aviva - AV - Share Chat

I’m holding but will top up if it goes below £4 again I reckon. I’m thinking after the ex date it may drop again?

1 Like

I’ve topped up another 30 shares yesterday, I think the company is strong, and the price will continue to grow back to pre covid levels over time. DYOR though, this is not advice.

Yeah was thinking the same but was thinking of using the profits to buy more

1 Like

A good one for Aviva holders! (I don’t own Avia)

6 Likes

Aviva is my biggest holding. Still small holding compared to most. But my plan is to grow this stake over years to come. Lots of good forecasts around at the mo for Aviva and rumblings around future dividends. I’m hopeful.

3 Likes

I bought more yesterday at a discount to previous purchases and am about to buy more today after the blip lowered the price by 4%

I bought some more today too :slight_smile: ready for the dividends. Bought my average down a bit more today too.

1 Like
3 Likes

Aviva my biggest holding so love seeing good news :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2nd March results, dividend and b share payout look good. This looks like it’s going to yield and yield for the foreseeable.

3 Likes

I’m hoping so too. My average is £3.90, so will keep topping up anytime below that.

2 Likes

Well aren’t we doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a stock split for this stock or are we getting a normal dividend and then a special one?
I’m reading two different things so a bit confused

What have you seen? All i can see is the final dividend worth 14p per share

There’s a dividend and then a proposed stock consolidation.

The stock consolidation hasn’t been voted yet, but you can read the details here:

1 Like

A form of share buy back I believe. If you have 100 shares, you will end up with 76. Plus they are giving over £1 back per share you have. Then the dividend went ex.
I’m still holding happily, I’m hoping for mass sell off tho to push price down so I can buy more :-).
They have released projected dividend figures in think for the year.

1 Like

I see so they are basically pay that special dividends for the shares they are taking off us?

Me to already bought a few on the fall today

Handy little update messege on freetrade app today for the proposed changes and key dates and figures today. Well done freetrade, v useful messege :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s a pity the messages don’t go into an inbox so you can read them again, unless they do and I haven’t found it yet.

1 Like

If any use toto you or anyone

1 Like