Ben's Creek Group - BEN - Share Chat

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of mining :grin:

1 Like

thanks for your great answer, I’m curious as to what you would expect Ben to be trading at the end of the year assuming the situation stays as is , today it closed at .94

Assuming we see met coal prices level out (new all time high price again today!), then I think £1.50 is very achievable based on the expected production from two high wall miners.
Sentiment can play a big part on AIM and I don’t think it’s any different with Ben - we could see it breeze past £1.50 as more people take notice of its rise and get FOMO.

I’ve derisked completely and also taken some profit, it’s still my biggest holding in my portfolio so I need to continue trimming some but will definitely be holding until September/October at least.

1 Like

How did you de risk?

By derisk I mean selling a portion of shares equal to the amount of capital that I originally invested.
It means that if the worst were to happen and the company went up in smoke, I haven’t lost any of my own cash (and it means I can try and find the next BEN!) :grin:

1 Like

Let me know when you find it :joy::joy:

1 Like

I think CGO could do well over a relatively longer time frame (judge it at the end of year), but first we need Freetrade to add it! (Vote if you haven’t already :wink:)

1 Like

Pantheon Resources if Theta West proves successful in the upcoming flow results. I’m averaging at 70p currently, this can go up x5-10 in time.

Any one know why it’s struggling so much at the moment?

1 Like

First time ever today my Ben investment as been in the red :face_exhaling: sad times

1 Like

First rns and you gona be in green again. We need confirmation of train sign off and SP will be going up also 2nd washplant.

It can come Anyday from now.

Very likely to give us more update in April.

Still see plenty of room from now for SP rise.

2 Likes

Yep, give it a few weeks (although could be much sooner).

It’s healthy to see some consolidation in the share price, it’s risen very steeply this year so far.

I still expect £1.50 at some point this year.

Stocks go up and down.

Yes they go up and down for different reasons

Second high-wall miner on-site!

3 Likes

Anyone know what’s up with BEN?

Nevermind, it’s all good. I guess some people just took some profits to throw at someone else and then some visionaries saw a chance to grab some more.

I’ll just leave this here.

1 Like

:grin: I wondered why my BHP stocks were on the rise :star_struck:

1 Like

There we have it… £1.02 paid for BEN.

It’s 10 bagged since it’s October IPO and with the outlook on met coal over the coming years I feel it has more to run.

Great thing about all time highs is that you know no ones lost money on it! (Unless you sold :laughing:)

@NeilB - I’d hazard a guess that this is miles ahead on the Freetrade baggers fund!

5 Likes