Buys failing

Hi, just tried buying some m&g shares but failed 3 times tried one share of something else as an experiment that failed to go through as well anybody else having issues?

Yeah, having the same issue here, UK based.

1 Like

Could be a service outage

@acamp ??

Same issues, but now working after about an hour of trying. I was selling, and the outages have cost me a few quid… I already “knew” the markets would fall this morning after two good days on my stocks. Bad enough having to wait till 10am and then I get problems selling some of them adding to the delay.

Try again now it should work for you at least. If you’re buying, it’s probably saved you money!

You don’t have to wait until 10am you can buy and sell at 8 (uk stock)

The instructions were queued over the weekend, but it clearly said they don’t deal until 10am

Does seem to be working now.

Hi all - we had an issue where the connection to the UK market was dropped this morning part way through the batch order at 10am. The connection is back up and running now.

1 Like

Any out of hours orders are just batch processed from 10 am, you can always cancel it and resend straight away if prices are changing and you need to buy/sell sooner

1 Like

I didn’t know that, thank you for the explanation. I just assumed it was the first time available when I was queuing up the order. Wish I’d known that now, I’d be £60 better off!

1 Like

Do you know if this applies to limit orders too?

A limit order should just execute when the price is met