Community Badges 🦡

Hi folks :sauropod::ocean:

The R7 investors badges will be added to everyone’s profile soon & the :freetrade: team wanted to get some suggestions from the community for the colour.

To avoid confusion we should avoid these colours -
R1 Pink
R2 Purple
R3 Orange
R4 Turquoise
R5 Dark Purple
R6 Light Pink
Rainbow - Round [?] when :freetrade: becomes a Unicorn :unicorn:

Let’s make this more fun than just shouting out colour, if you, upload a picture example and I’ll put a non binding referendum poll together to select the favourite.

:warning::warning: The :freetrade: team have the final say on the colour and design :warning: :warning:

8 Likes

11 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Pantone 300 ( #005EB8 )

3 Likes

Burgundy and gold

2 Likes

Commanders is an improvement but does feel like the a background team from Any Given Sunday

If @Freetrade_Team gets the final vote I think you’re in luck.

1 Like

Should have just stayed with the football team

1 Like

2 Likes

This one: :point_right:

1 Like

White?

Have any investors had problems with their investor badge? I’ve invested in 3 rounds and haven’t received one badge. Asked several times over the last couple of years and actually told them it’s ok as they can’t seem to add it to my profile. Just curious if others have had the same problem.

Thank you. I’ll try one more time. I’ve had several staff members try again over the last week or so and they can’t seem to figure it out. Odd, I thought it would be a fairly simple fix.

1 Like

Royal Blue!

5 Likes

It is Jubilee year after all. :crown:

3 Likes

Blue all the way!!!

4 Likes

Specifically Pantone 300 blue :wink:

1 Like

Personally I couldn’t care less for Mickey Mouse features, there are much more fundamental client needs to address such improving share performance metrics, adopting an inclusive posture on all shareholder perks for pertinent shares etc

3 Likes

Thanks for your input. Is there anything else you don’t care about that you want to world to hear?

4 Likes