Crowdcube rewards

Just got my swag pack. Awesome, thanks :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

I got my saw pag today too. :smiley:
Unfortunately, my hoddie is a bit big for me. Anyone wants to trade sizes? Got an XL and would need an L.
Cheers,
Fabian

2 Likes

Hey Fabian, Toby’s sent you a message about helping with this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool, just saw it. Thanks guys! Seems like his solution would do just fine. :grinning:

2 Likes

Does one have to activate the free month immediately, or can I wait until out of Beta?

1 Like

If the plans are as they were, you will have the ability to choose when to activate.

3 Likes

@Freetrade_Team I saw in the Weekly Wrap that all of the swag packs have all been sent, but I haven’t had mine yet - any way you can tell me when it should arrive? Cheers.

1 Like

I’m with him :point_up:

Just dm’d you and @Gaz92

HI toby, I havent receiced mine either😖

I’ll check this out and dm you too.

I got mine! :smiling_imp:

The socks are ace, but the hoody is fab, I think I’ve already lost it to the GF.

2 Likes

Is there any chance you might sell some merchandise in the future?

2 Likes

+1 on this.

If anyone is selling their cap :billed_cap: and/or hoodie (medium), private message me on here.

2 Likes

There was a cap? Damn I missed out lol

3 Likes

Honestly, please consider this because I am very much in LOVE with the socks and it was a very hard time for me when I learned that one cannot buy them. :frowning: @Freetrade_Team @Freetrade_Team1

5 Likes

Stay strong :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

Just a heads up to say if you’re missing your swag pack, please do DM me here or the team on live chat - thanks!

3 Likes

Hi, i’m an r3 investor. Am I supposed to have a badge here and in the app?

Hey @Freetrade_Team, I’m still owed some swag I think from the investment round (can’t DM you as only just signed up to the forum). Also - is there any news on the launch party?