Crowdcube rewards

Are my eyes deceiving me?! :thinking: How am I still being boosted? :joy:

When’s this supposed to happen? I was R1, R2 and £5k+ R3 and worse on the list today - now at 5,248!

You shouldn’t be concerned with this list because i was under the impression from @Viktor that R1 & R2 investors are priority access anyway i.e. you’re not subject to the waitlist.

6 Likes

Tell me they do a size 14. Please!

1 Like

Exactly. :+1:

2 Likes

Exactly right. We haven’t put through R3 queue jumps for early access r1 and r2 investors as for you the queue doesn’t really matter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t actually care where I am in the queue, I’m just liking the fact there’s nearly 50,000 other people in it

10 Likes

Spot on!

Before:

After:

That was an expensive jump by one spot!

2 Likes

Luckily you’re so high up, that it won’t really make a difference :muscle: Unless we go in batches of 36 (we won’t)

6 Likes

You could have told me before I blew all that money :wink:

3 Likes

Remember that you did not pay for the queue jump, it was only an augmented benefit. You will still be exposed to the grrowth of your shares’ value regardless :wink:

3 Likes

It’s like rain on your wedding day…

3 Likes

Can I have my access boosted please. I am R3🙇‍♂️

Dm-ed you dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do R3 £500+ investors get to choose when to activate our 1 free month of Alpha, or will it begin automatically as soon as access to the live app is granted?
I prefer choice (say within a 12 month window) because it would allow me to optimise and I think the better experience investors have with their free month, the more conversion Freetrade will garner.

3 Likes

Yes! :+1:

8 Likes

Hey Freetrade team !

Any timeline for getting the R3 investor or those who referred their friends onboard with the app ? I am currently at #12 in the queue :slight_smile:

Hey Joseph :wave:

I’ve shared some more details about our plans today in this topic -

The latest on the rollout - #319 by Freetrade_Team1

1 Like

Awesome ! Thank you. Can’t wait to try out the app and start investing :money_mouth_face:

1 Like