Deposit not shown

Hi, I made a deposit a few days ago and still haven’t received it, I made sure to include the correct reference number.
I’ve tried to contact support via in app chat for a few days now but still no reply. Can anyone please help

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

I’m sorry that your deposit has not reached your account yet and for the delay in response.

Usually, cash takes a couple of hours to arrive.

Very occasionally, and unfortunately, there can be a delay in cash reaching your account, for a variety of reasons. If it is delayed, please send us an in-app message and we’ll investigate and resolve this. Thanks.

If it helps, Apple Pay/Google Pay are instant.

We’re super busy right now after a surge in new customers, but are making good progress in catching up on messages.

If you haven’t already, please send us an email at hello@freetrade.io and we’ll check it out as soon as we can.

Hi Doyin,

It has been nearly a month since I opened the account and deposited the money, and still my money is in limbo. I’ve emailed hello@freetrade.io and contacted support but so far no real progress has been made.
My initial deposit with Apple Pay since I opened the account still sits in my Freetrade account without my ability to withdraw because my bank account is not verified, and my verification transactions are not being shown although the money has left my bank account. It is incredibly frustrating for me. Please help me sort out this situation.

Hi there,

Really sorry for the delay. I’ll send across a DM so we can have this looked into for you :pray: