Dividends in activity tab

You mean paid? The ex-dividend was April 8th for AT&T

I mean paid sorry yes

Not due to be paid until 1st of May

Have barcs and HSBC not suspended dividend payments?

Looking into them it looks like they have yes.

Thats right yes, HSBA and Barc along with other UK banks suspended dividends for 2020

Would it be possible to get the full activity of a share on the page for the share itself?

Today it show’s recent activity only.

What would be nice is to show the recent activity but a Show All Activity button to show the full history of that share (especially useful when you buy the share on a frequent basis).

To also see the dividends received on the recent activity for the share would be good too.

This makes it a lot easier to see how this specific share has benefitted me rather than trying to track it through the overall activity page.

Agreed, a dividends received total would be nice

It would be handy to be able to view the dividends received for each company not just in the overall activity list, but also on the individual level for each company. Currently only the purchases of shares are listed.

Changed it to an idea so you can vote on it :+1:

Under each of my stocks (on the mobile app), I can see all my Buy and Sell activity. Can I also get my Dividend income too. It’s part of that stock, so why not?

1 Like

Your dividends will appear in your activity feed. You’ll also get an email with a full breakdown

Functionality implemented. Dividends are in activity tab in app.