Freetrade Android app update v 1.0.3383

Weā€™ve just released the latest version of the Android app.

If you spot anything that doesnā€™t look right, please message us via the in-app chat so that we can check on it :raised_hands:

1 Like

Woah! Not sure I like this new ā€˜Show Moreā€™ on the portfolio screen, I have to click this 6 times to view all the stocks I own. If the intention is to move away from a separate screen from the initial graph/portfolio view, then canā€™t we have a button to ā€˜Show Allā€™.

Did this new ā€˜featureā€™ do well in user testing?

3 Likes

See all needs to rermain.

I do see the different sorting options in Discovery flash up for a millisecond! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also see the sorting options flash up, and my portfolio graph is now incorrectā€¦

Could you message us in the app so that we can check on that please?

1 Like

Agree. I donā€™t understand the rationale for ā€œsee moreā€ ā€¦ when I go to my portfolio I expect to see it in fullā€¦

Also Iā€™ve noticed that it is buggy. Sometime the portfolio screen will not scroll down to the ā€œsee moreā€ label rendering it useless and sometimes I see multiple ā€œsee moreā€ labels. Despite only having 9 holdingsā€¦
App ver 1.0.3383
Edit - corrected to say ā€œsee moreā€ rather than ā€œshow moreā€

1 Like

Yeah, we need ā€œsee allā€ back, I have to click it a few times to get to the bottom as well

So does it show 1 new stock on each click of Show More?

I think the stocks on the Portfolio page would be better as a infinity scroll. Then put the Basic scheduled trades as a card under the Portfolio chart with a summary of queued trades, their value, and a link to see details.

1 Like

It displays 6 additional stocks/cards on each press of ā€˜See moreā€™

(my mistake, itā€™s ā€˜See moreā€™ rather than ā€˜Show moreā€™ā€¦ I guess I was too taken aback)

1 Like

had my first instance of the ā€˜see moreā€™ not displaying when i scrolled down in the list of stocks in my portfolioā€¦ had to switch in and out of the portfolio screen several times for this to work

Same. Saw them for a second. But now canā€™t see them at all. Back to the normal list on Discover tab.