Freetrade in the news 🗞️

FreeTrade was mentioned :smile:

13 Likes

Nice Advert read on this weeks Richard Herrings Leicester Square Theatre Podcast - RHLSTP! RHLSTP!

Need to update to copy now we’re a little bit over 800,000 users now :wink: :muscle:t2: @Freetrade_Team

6 Likes
21 Likes

https://financefeeds.com/freetrade-celebrates-1-million-uk-users-as-trading-platform-plans-to-roll-out-in-europe/

Similar to the above article.

4 Likes

You were in the news once before, I remember, @LewisHarding ?! Nice one

1 Like

Cheers mate! Aye I’ve managed to get in a few articles over the past year or so. It all helps in promoting my YouTube channel!:smile:

2 Likes

From the Twitter post:

Welcome to the week-end! 🙌🏾Time to sit back and relax… Why not listen to tips to help you make your money work for you delivered by Dan Lane, Senior Investment Analyst

@freetrade

!

3 Likes

Advertising in the news as well now!

Adam Dodds on Twitter: “Seems I only buy Sunday papers for the ads these days https://t.co/RqEKhdpAjF” / Twitter

15 Likes

Freetrade in the NewsPAPERS

27 Likes

Good stuff Brian - enjoying your new username too! Keep up the current positive energy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New quotes on European rollout:

14 Likes

So Sweden will come first, then Ireland will be the second launch, in 2022.

1 Like

So no European lauch until 2022 why are we hearing this from news pieces. Freetrade should be keeping us more upto date on this.
Does that mean the crowdfunding will be put back to 2022 aswell I wonder.

6 Likes

They are allowed to crowdfund once year does anyone know if it’s each calenders year or each tax year

It’s quite possible but the piece states Ireland will passport launch in 2022, nothing about when Sweden will launch.

2 Likes

I would of thought financial year but only a guess.

1 Like

It doesn’t specify if Sweden is 2021 or 2022. Probably still waiting for the license.

1 Like

It says they still haven’t got the license so Sweden will probably be 2022. With so little time left this year looks like freetrade are going to be busy in 2022.

1 Like

Don’t forget they are still working on EU stocks, which means work on EUR/SEK denominated accounts has barely started.

Not really in the news I guess, but on the front page!!

29 Likes