Freetrade’s crowdfunding round is closed, the community invested £4m+ 🎉

Could you try opening the link in your browser, after you’ve logged in to the Crowdcube website? That should give you access to the page.

Although it’s disappointing that you were not able to invest this morning, please be assured that you will have another chance to invest when the pitch goes public at 12pm :slight_smile:

Much much better this time. Couldn’t get in at all last time and missed out. This time email at 8.30, invested by 8.33.
Just a shame I couldn’t invest more as less cash on hand.

Currently at £720k!

2 Likes

Sorted it. Didn’t realise I had to be logged in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Done smoothly this time .

2 Likes

Oh well…I will try again at 12…Thanks

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you @MAXlMUS :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This £17.78 is burning a hole in my pocket!!

Nice bit of press for Freetrade too :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Had the 8am slot and everything went smoothly. Thanks.

2 Likes

78% already with just private links. I reckon £5m will be gone by 1pm

2 Likes

I have to say, well done Freetrade for learning from the last round and rewarding the community with an equal oportunity for everyone to invest! Reason #1534 why I love this company :freetrade:

5 Likes

I very much suspect the £5m will be gone by the end of the day! Waiting for 12 now to top up

1 Like

The link just brings me to the investment page from the email for the 1030 to 11 slot?

Be rude not to top up eh! :eyes:

1 Like

Yes, you can make up to two investments per pitch - this will then be collated into a single investment at the point of issuing shares and rewards

1 Like

in the 10:30 slot, invested within 20 secs - brilliant experience this time - thank you!

3 Likes

Hi @don_quixote, can you make sure you are logged in before accessing the link?

Yes I was logged in! Same email as Freetrade

If you are using the app, can you try the web instead?

1 Like