Freetrade’s crowdfunding round is closed, the community invested £4m+ 🎉

Couldn’t of been easier! Long love Freetrade :freetrade:

3 Likes

While I’m not investing in this round so It’s not problem, I didn’t get an in app notification till after my time slot was finished either, and I did open the app during my slot

image to me, I am IN

3 Likes

£587k now, this thing is moving fast!

I got the email saying I was in the 11.30am slot but I got an in app message 10 minutes ago (in the 9:30-10 slot)? Clicked on the link and got redirected to crowdcube homepage but slightly confused which slot I am supposed to be in now

What’s the valuation anyone?

Hello @jpc, please could you DM me with your email so I can have a look into this?

Hi @James101, the pre-money valuation is £43m

2 Likes

I missed my slot waiting for funds to clear…totally my fault.

Hopefully will get in at 12

1 Like

@HannahCrowdcube, could you share the "share price " for this round as well?

Hi @tinku333, the share price will be confirmed once the round has closed

1 Like

I received an email saying I will be getting a notification via the FT app. Crowdcube app crashed several times, I restarted my phone but nothing worked to the point where I lost my time slot.

I only now I realised we were emailed a link as well. This was not mentioned on previous email. Oh well.
Am gutted.

Hi @Geezer, I’m really sorry to hear you had issues with the app this morning. Please note that in the email sent by Freetrade on Friday they confirmed that ‘We’ll start sending access throughout the morning of 25th June! We’ll send you an email with the link.’

However, please don’t worry, the campaign will be going public live at 12pm, and there will be plenty of investment left for anyone who missed out this morning.

Don’t think you need funds on your account until min 7 days after they close funding

1 Like

Much smoother experience this time :slight_smile: although I didn’t have any issues in previous rounds

2 Likes

Hi @101, this will depend on your bank - some banks will pre-authorise your card to test there are funds in the account and the card is working. In theory, you do not need to have funds in your account to make your investment, as we only collect payment once the pitch has funded.

2 Likes

So smooth! Now to hope buying NFL tickets at Wembley is as easy…

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
The email I received says “We’ll start sending access throughout the morning of 25th June! You’ll get a message in your Freetrade app from us.”

and further down…

FAQs:

• I have a Crowdcube account already.
  • That’s cool. Nothing left to do for you until we send you the in-app message “at 8:30 AM on Tuesday”

Anyway thank you and have a nice day!

Am gutted, though.

iOS app didn’t work so I had to use the website, but the investment is showing in the app now.

The link just takes me to the Crowdcube homepage