Game of Thrones ⚔

Toby mentioned Game of Thrones in the post which Emma quoted from in first reply in this thread & it turns out there’s a few fans here :clapper:

3 Likes

But dragons… and white walkers…and ice dragons and the wall crumbling and Lord Baelish and… tl;dr it’s still good

5 Likes

3 Likes

Love how Baelish is the favourite character in an investing community - seems appropriate!

No it was his death that was the best bit. When I have a bad day I watch that episode. Makes me smile :grin:

2 Likes

since i’m seeing GOT gifs, I might as well…

‪John Bercow

“Order, order, ordah, ordah, hodor, hodor, hold the door” ‬

5 Likes

I think we need a GOT topic when the new season starts or every topic will be a mess :grin: (edit: thanks Alex)

He had got away with controlling everything for so long he got cocky. He thought that he’d driven a wedge between the sisters by planting that note Sansa sent when she was in Kings Landing.

1 Like

I have this in my class. Luckily the children don’t pay attention to what is written on it, but I get a few chuckles from colleagues and visitors.

kickstarter

8 Likes

I don’t think it’s as good as it used to be, everyone has plot armour now. The big shocks and unexpected beheadings have been replaced by flashy CGI and predictable plotlines

Still upset the show has overtaken the books :persevere:

2 Likes

Agree and George RR Martin aint getting any younger at 70!

So he’s got to finish the current one and then work on the final one in the series - let’s hope he doesn’t do a Robert Jordan (whose series of books had to be completed by another author due to his untimely death). :persevere:

1 Like

I know it is a bit off topic but I could not avoid exclaiming how wrong you are! Such a cunning and meticulous character could not have died a silly death that has been shown; furthermore, he knew that Stark sisters were in collaboration, hence the most reasonable explanation is that he hired the Faceless to die for him and make everyone believe he is gone. Baelish is too rich, too powerful and too significant and has total control of two out of seven kingdoms. So please do not break my hopes that he will come back! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I can finish it for him, White walkers kill everyone

The End

1 Like

Nope - Arya (in white walker guise) will bag the Night King himself…:skull:

3 Likes

I’m just hoping for another Daenerys explicit scene

The only one left alive at the end will be Cersei. She’ll die giving birth to the mountains baby which will actually turn out to be Arya, because why not? Queue end credits.

That’s my theory :grin:

4 Likes

The CGI budget for Jon Snow’s bum would mean they couldn’t afford to have any dragons :dragon:

3 Likes

the night is dark and full of terrors

1 Like

This could be fun, any takers?

1 Like

Episode 1 was amazing. Not giving spoilers but :scream:

4 Likes