How many users now?

We need a 5 star review drive after this madness blows over

8 Likes

Canā€™t we just do what Robinhood did and get Google to delete all the 1* reviews (100,000 or so I believe was the number)? Oh, ā€˜Google arenā€™t heavily invested in Freetrade and thus wonā€™t careā€™ I hear you say - what a surprise.

11 Likes

Qu-why do I get a quite different set of reviewsā€¦ doesnā€™t look so bad for me. But yeah. Does need a boost. Think Iā€™m on a beta version or somethingā€¦ for some reason I canā€™t leave a review either.

Edit ignore meā€¦ Itā€™s just updated to the same as yours!

1 Like

Still 0.7 more than T212 :joy:

They need to unfortunately hire a small army of support, that is most of the issues. Plus make a big flashing red popup that runs round the screen that says you understand the price is indicative.

4 Likes

Folks donā€™t get me wrong love the discussion here, but who is up for a :scroll:ā€œGeneral FT chat megathreadā€:scroll: to keep this one mostly for user number updates / chart updates, etcā€¦?

Maybe could be a pinned thread? Do you think this is a good idea? :pray:

EDIT: Got a few upvotes so here it is:

16 Likes

I like that this thread encompasses peoples feelings towards freetrade tbh. It gets messy, but this is kind of the new defacto freetrade megathread? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s a very good idea!

Also for just generally celebrating or despairing stock movements and not clogging up the more serious DD share chats.

1 Like

Iā€™ll go with the concensus :wink:

1 Like

Same

I meanā€¦ itā€™s all sort of related and it always ends up back with a user number update and associated chart update and everyone happyā€¦ but itā€™s a fair point :+1:

1 Like

Worth a shot I guess. Happy for everyone to ignore the thread if it does not stick!

1 Like

My earlier round socks are in the bin. And my more recent ones are threadbare but still operational. But for godā€™s sake, whatā€™s the user count?

7 Likes

That doesnā€™t add up. How does 400 reviews change it from being mainly 5 stars to mainly 1 stars when there was 2800 reviews before heavily weighted to 5 stars?

8 Likes

Google need to sort that algorithm!

According to Googleā€¦

Play Store ratings for apps, and the corresponding bar graphs showing the proportional number of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 star reviews, are calculated based on the appā€™s current quality ratings from user reviews, rather than the lifetime average value of user reviews, unless the app has very few ratings. This gives users more insight into the app, and a better understanding of its current state, since apps can change over time, and often add and remove features. We show the total lifetime number of reviews as this provides users with valuable information about the appā€™s use and longevity.

1 Like

Theyā€™d have to have gotten what?.. 2000-3000 1 star reviews for that 1-5 bar graph to be correct proportionally?

That explains it then

Explains it but leaves it open to abuse. I guess thatā€™s how robinhood were able to amend theyā€™re poor review of late.

Come on people, we really need a number here

@new community members - if your user number is above 450,000 please share it with us!!

4 Likes

Give us a number :wink:

7 Likes