How many users now?

Thanks to both of you! Great news

11 Likes

Thanks both and welcome to the forum🙏

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Very consistent over the past few weeks, holding strong at new user growth of ~1,5K/day. :eyes::crystal_ball: I see 1Mill by Octoberish :dart:

3 Likes

Hey @zaccharles
I noticed you are missing an important number.

Would you mind adding to your data/graph for reference:

User #1 I believe… :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @boyhardy & @strollinggnomes you may have peaked as far as :heart:‘s go I fear …

4 Likes

:joy: you might be right. Probably best never to comment again and become a lurker, just to not lower my average.

5 Likes

You already have :see_no_evil::rofl: Welcome :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

does that mean a valuation of eur 5.3bn equivalent in october then?
i know it has been discussed but there is a strange dislocation between the valuations on two very similar businesses, and two likely similar sets of valuation metrics

5 Likes

As far as I’m concerned Freetrade is valued at 1 billion TODAY and don’t let anyone tell you different :+1::grinning:

9 Likes

I’m very interested in this debate. Are there any discussions on this forum about this?

there are billions of discussion about FT valuation on the forum :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Davide,
Which forum discussion do you think is the most contemporary on this, and the one where the most people are airing their views?
Just saw the Scalable news as well. It is all pointing towards a higher valuation but also that this is turning into a very crowded space, but everyone with a war chest of hundreds of millions of euro

Hi Pat, you should check in the section “Series B Announcement” …

1 Like

Thanks Davide. Some of these threads change direction over time. I got the impression that particular one started going off on whether Crowdcube were paying people in secondary in a timeous manner and sort of zoned out.

This was because it was all parts of the series B, as the secondary sale were carried thru by crowdcube.

@fishfinger I’ve been wanting to revive the same discussion for a while. I’ve just posted something here, come join the discussion:

8 Likes