How much could Freetrade be worth?

5 years from now, how much could Freetrade be worth. How much do you reckon a share price could get to?
As an investor we all love to dream.

5 Likes

Depends on if it will be on par / better in some way than Robinhood / M1 / Revolut when those come out I am guessing.

4 Likes

Tough question, it’s hard to find comparisons. New ground

1 Like

I hope more than £2.51 per share.

12 Likes

So do i
I like being a huge optimist. Even though its caused me no end of hassle over the years.

2 Likes

In the last year we have seen a 250% increase in share price? So in 5 years from now I’m expecting a £245 share price, and i won’t accept a penny less!

20 Likes

I think in 3 to 5 years, we could see a 2 to 5bn valuation sterling

6 Likes

FT really need to get on with European expansion. They have a great opportunity and a product that people love. Should they deliver European expansion soon, before the competition becomes established, then they have a truly great chance to meet some of these valuation expectations. The slower they deliver this the more of the market the competition will secure. Come on @Viktor you guys have done a great job up to here, now the really hard work starts! :wink:

23 Likes

I’d be over the moon with £45 in 5 years, let alone £245 :star_struck:

9 Likes

Ha, that would make me an Millionaire, and I’m sure there are quite a few people on here with more shares than me :laughing:

Obviously I hope that happens :smiley:

4 Likes

Haha yes that would be beyond my wildest dreams.

From my in-depth modelling, I would estimate £22-25bn within the next 5 years. I’ve assumed approximately 12 billion users by 2025.

22 Likes

I could live with that :slight_smile:

Freetrade having a crazy valuation will entirely rest on their ability to conquer europe. UK has quite a lot of brokers and it will always be a tough market. Its taking Robinhood way too long to come to UK. I think FT has a real chance of being Europes no 1 broker if RH dont speed up

12 Likes

Trade Republic will probably dominate the DACH region.

12 billion user, gosh almost double the current worlds population!

10 Likes

Now that’s ambition! how do we think it would work, you get another bonus share if you sign up your unborn child?

1 Like

Galactic expansion!

2 Likes

I’ll stick with what I have always thought minimum 1 billion in 3-5 years max 3 billion. It all depends if they have conquered Europe

1 Like