Insights 🍩

@Sharon25 @Freetrade_Team

3 Likes

iOS users, have you spotted something new on your app today? :doughnut:

1 Like

Nothing today. Did see this last week. What am I missing? :blush:

edit - I’m on version 2.6.4

iOS beta or release? Not noticing anything new on 2.6.4.

Are you talking about the sector breakdown pie chart? Haven’t seen anything else

Nothing for me either…

Dark mode makes it look really cool!!

(I downloaded the new IOS and have it set to dark mode)

3 Likes

Insights by sector?

10 points goes to @cadiazm :trophy:

Insights are rolling out including asset classes and sectors. iOS from today, Android is very close.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Fwe3Cn_rL/

15 Likes

You guys are starting Q4 very well!!! Shareholder Perks and the Portfolio Breakdown. Touché Freetrade team

6 Likes

Are all ETFs lumped together as “Other”? My query stems from the most fundamental advice to investors being “start by investing in index funds”. If the majority of new investors follow this advice and the insights tab shows no information on diversification (geography, industry, whatever), I fear this function will be of limited use.

3 Likes

The first insight is into asset classes which should help to encourage ETF’s as that’s the only way to buy bonds

Geography would be a great 3rd section, I wonder if they already have this mind as the first edition of this was location. (This was limited to the stock exchanges that you’ve investing via so was of limited use)

If there’s a cost/complexity for sector breakdowns of ETF’s or geographies, then perhaps it could be a feature added to Alpha. It would be really useful!

1 Like

When am I likely to be able to see this in the app Sam?

We are rolling this out today on iOS.

Check on your app this afternoon :doughnut:

UPDATE: this is now live.

6 Likes

Looking good!

8 Likes

Brilliant, thanks.

It’d be nice if the pie chart sized down as you scrolled down a bit keeping it in view for longer as you view the list

Looking good, great work. I’ll be able to easily keep my asset allocation in check without having to do the maths myself!

1 Like

mine would most likely look like this Netflix chart :thinking:

but 10/10, I like this feature

2 Likes

Hellz yeah, Insights for android :ok_hand:

insights

9 Likes