Invest by Freetrade: the upgrade has begun

Well done team!

5 Likes

This is great news :boom:

3 Likes

The cat is out of the bag! :cat: :handbag:

We’re launching for Dutch and Irish resident within days and based on that early beta phase, we will be able to decide when we launch in France. We’ll keep you posted @Crypsou!

40 Likes

And then :croatia:, thank you :grin:

2 Likes

Excellent work all round FT team :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s time’s like this you should be allowed like your own comment. Investor first and soon to be user. And who said january’s a shit month! :laughing:

6 Likes

Fantastic news all round !
Shane is a bit of a good spirited legend with his involvement and patience on this forum :+1:t3::boom:

9 Likes

Now we know Shane’s running two accounts on this forum…

6 Likes

Thanks. Trying to steer my investment to the upside. Wanna see Freetrade IPO or get bought by private equity. Looking for that 100x ha :muscle:

Id settle for 50x :grin:!!!

@anon810895 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes
1 Like

Fantastic work freetrade team.

I commend your dedication to FT @shane-aurora it really must be tough as we all talk about it every day. It was hard enough when I had to wait 6 months for android after apple came out

12 Likes

Brilliant news - well done FT team. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I guess since will be a partial expansion Cyprus :cyprus: will be at the very end of it :cold_sweat:

Excellent news! Are there any restrictions that were there during the beta testing? (Such as not being able to open or transfer an ISA?)

If you want to run for office here and introduce ISA’s in Ireland you’re most welcome :joy:

1 Like

Me too on fractional shares, exciting! I’d also consider a smaller than 1 share position in Boeing. In the long run (3 to 5 years) I think they will recover.

4 Likes

Actually the timing is perfect for this, perhaps we can help pivot Freetrade into being a political party :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha. A few of The Freetrade Party’s policies

• ISA’s - only with Freetrade of course

• No Deemed Disposal on ETF’s

• Up the Capital Gains Allowance

• Self-Directed Pension - With who? You guessed it. Only through Freetrade

Will fractionals be available on everything straight away? Or will we have to request shares that we want fractionals enabled on?

3 Likes

Great news, well done FT team! :rocket:

1 Like