Investor Rewards R6

Absolute shit showā€¦ Itā€™s really not hard to organise for some merchandise to be printed and delivered.

8 Likes

To be fair to Freetrade the pandemic temporarily closed a lot of the businesses and they were not in the office to package up and post the rewards either (thatā€™s what they did for previous rounds I think).

My only thing is that is getting too warm to wear a Freetrade hoodie / jacket. Then again, with the British summer who knows it might come in handy :grinning:

2 Likes

I agree it was tricky with the pandemic. But stillā€¦ where thereā€™s a will thereā€™s a way.

I think for the next round Freetrade should drop the physical merch. Itā€™s clearly too much hassle.

8 Likes

Using my freetrade drinks bottle to cool down :ok_hand:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Saw this image on Facebook, maybe the rewards are close to being posted out?

Iā€™m still waiting for my Investor R6 in this forum :sweat_smile: probably the supplier has run off with it or it takes effort to package it up and go through with each investor.

1 Like

Does anyone remember the freebie list ? Itā€™s been that long Iā€™ve forgottenā€¦

I think I may now need the next size up on the hoodie! Lockdown has not been kindā€¦ :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Itā€™s in the first post

1 Like

For me personally the excitement of receiving any rewards for my investment in the company has disappeared now. I am definitely disappointed with the amount of delay, especially after having submitted my preferences twice in response to their emails. To some extent it reflects on how efficient the company is in getting things done. Sorry to say but Iā€™ll be looking to invest in some of itā€™s upcoming competitors now instead.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a strange first comment from an investor. Ofcourse the freebies are a nice touch but youā€™d base your investment decisions on more than their ability to mail hoodies I hope. (?)

14 Likes

I dunno. I know a few people who invested in Brewdog solely for the perks.

TBF many would value how a company does the simple things like this as to whether they would trust them to fulfil the important things.

4 Likes

And a solid defence for the company coming from an R5 investor with a hostile comment on my personal choice is not strange at all! :slight_smile:

I might not be as good with my investment choices like you, but I do understand a thing or two about delivering up to someoneā€™s expectations. Sorry but I find it a bit hard to justify that investors should have any different expectations than customers when it comes to delivering on promises.

2 Likes

If you were unhappy with FTs ability to develop their product then I would be inclined to agree that theyā€™ve missed my expectations.

Their ability or inability to develop their product upto investorā€™s expectations is a different topic I believe.

Unless you think they did not even deliver what they had committed to product wise. I havenā€™t followed their product roadmap yet so I might not be in the best position to comment on that. But as a customer too, I am not quite satisfied with the product either. Iā€™ll probably reserve my comments regarding that for another thread.

With regards to the investor rewards that they had used as a carrot to lure naive investors (like me maybe) though, I think their execution has not matched at all with what was being sold. I am yet to read a post from an R6 investor who has received their perks. And by perks I mean not just the hoodies, I mean something as basic as an investor badge. Thatā€™s a software thing and shouldnā€™t take a year for 1 icon to be added to the profiles. I have an idea of how fast paced the industry is, and how quickly the competitors can catch up.

I donā€™t give 2 f**ks when I receive my hoodie. All I want for Christmas 2022 is a 2-3 billion valuation :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

11 Likes

And more developersā€‹:+1::joy:

2 Likes

I want that for 2021 :wink:

1 Like