Keep Plus icon on Plus shares

I think it would be better to keep the plus icon on plus shares after you’ve upgraded.

This way you can see the value-added from using plus. :plus_:

Hey @Jonny, great shout - we definitely want people to recognise the value they’re getting from being Plus members. We removed the icon simply to keep the screens as clean and simple as possible, but I’ll definitely raise your suggestion with the team :+1: .

5 Likes

That’s fair enough, maybe the plus icon could be within the share page? I just think it’s important for members to know if they holding / are looking at a share that they wouldn’t normally be able to trade without Plus

4 Likes

Second this idea

1 Like

Totally agree a user should be able to see (somewhere) that a stock is plus.

But I really like the fact the big Plus icon is removed. It makes the interface much cleaner and prettier.

Maybe they can just put an on/off toggle in the settings (the same place you can customise your app icon to make it Plus), let people decide for themselves.

2 Likes

I second this. Great idea. Something I thought was strange when I got plus was that I couldn’t see in my portfolio how much I’m actually using it.

Just a little :plus_: next to the name of the stock would be really nice to see

3 Likes

So I had recently purchased Free Trade Plus.

And as soon I purchased it I wanted to see all the stocks I had been missing out on by not being a Plus member. However, as soon I tried locating these stocks it/is much harder than anticipated.

There should be a filter system that allows you to only see stocks available for plus members that way it is visible and easily identifiable. I should not have to click on a stock to see if it is a Plus stock or not because as when you are not a paying member it already has a little plus icon over the stock/share making it clear that you are not able to buy into this stock as it is for plus members only.

Please can this be taken into consideration as it will save all hours of sieving through stocks that were already available prior to becoming a paying member.

This is something that someone had brought up in January 21st I find it odd that it hasn’t been actioned 6 months later as I can assure this would be a great feature for the app.

1 Like