Let us know if you invested more than once in our crowdfunding round & you want to keep them all!

They removed half my amount as well. I contacted crowdcube about this and they replied that they would re-instate the incorrectly cancelled transactions. Contact them and they should do the same for you.

1 Like

Really poor that they’re deleting duplicates that people intended. Freetrade, you have to take some of the blame for this.

2 Likes

We’ve just spoken to Crowdcube & they’re now in the process of reinstating the investments of people who submitted their email address via the form.

We’ll let you know as soon as they’ve done that.

2 Likes

Same here, added my address to the form saying I wanted to keep all, now one has been removed.

1 Like

@101 @Gordon looks like they’re going to fix it:

3 Likes

Got an email back from CC they said they will reinstate the removed investment, however it’s not been done yet, guess they have a lot to do just now.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Invest in Freetrade’s crowdfunding round now :fire: :fire:

Hi there, i got conformation via e mail from crowdecube that my multiple orders will be reinstate but not showing up in my account yet.
I would like to keep all three orders and my e mail is

@Gordon I am in the same boat mate. What reason would we have to not trust CC :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I just hope the reinstated shares still have the EIS entitlement they originally had.

2 Likes

Thank you, sorry I missed that

1 Like

No worries, it’s a long thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That post [34] did not have 20 characters :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I agree, this has been a bit messy, but Alex and Viktor have been very responsive and helpful

4 Likes

I managed to invest in the round but made two investments. Will both of these still stand?

I intentionally made two investments but one was cancelled. The way I knew one was cancelled, was by looking at my portfolio on Crowdcube. It should say the amount you’ve invested. Any issues you might want to contact CC

2 Likes

EDIT: the most direct way you can do it is the above tip from @Simmi

The only caveat is that they deduplicated investments of identical amounts assuming it was due to their technical errors they had today. If the amounts were identical, then please then please email support@crowdcube.com to let them know that you’d like to keep both investments.

2 Likes

The amounts weren’t identical so (hopefully) nothing will be removed, as I don’t think it’d be a suspected duplicate?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Freetrade’s crowdfunding round :chart_with_upwards_trend: